QF June24th Chile vs Uruguay [R]

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by sidspaceman, Jun 23, 2015.

1. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No flames and no trolls

2. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Cavani está en duda por la situació de su padre. Ojalá pueda jugar.

3. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  4. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nao neymar, nao Suarez, nao Cavani, que pena

5. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sounds like it was a crazy game.

6. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    On the detail, Uruguay had 1 real chance. Chile controlled the whole game and deserved to win.

sidspaceman repped this.
  7. junot

junot New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    And the beat goes on....and on..
    You would think that the fact that fifa is under investigation for corrupted finances Some fairness would be evident in the game; But I was wrong it seems those doing the investigating only are following the money trail..and have given free range to crooked referees and line judges...
    At the end of the game the bein sports soccer commentators were left almost speechless and looked lost for what the choice was for "their closing comments on the game..
    The fact is that after seeing cavani bumped from the back and get blamed for it with a yellow card..cavani realized at that moment that a so called "plaquete chileno ". Was in the works. if you are a player is very disturbing when you realize you are the intended target and the ref is siding with the enemy.....
    back to cavani then you see him followed by jara. Who then slaps in in the face to get any reaction from him, so he can take the dive that the ref has agreed beforehand to immediately pick up ..but cavani chooses to ignore the slap in his face and walk away from this provocation. note the ref convieniently chooses not to see the. Slap or foul mouthed provocations coming from jara , or otherwise ignores it :
    Then jara almost immediately follows cavani and from the back yells some obscenities At he same time sticking his long finger up into cavani rear end . ..at this point cavani does not respond to him directly but turns covering his face with his left hand, fearing that the man with the septic breath might try to hit him in the face again to still get a reaction from him.
    As cavany turns as expected after feeling sexually molested .the ref suddenly has what he was waiting for; the "illusion" that cavani hit jara....note: It is jara the one who puts his face in the path of the turning cavani.
    Then jara immediately takes a dive as if hit by mike Tyson.......no offense to mr mike Tyson who was always for real and in his prime never needed. The. Help of officials or judges to get the job done in a most devastating And conclusive way...
    But back to this game; this was the cue The ref was waiting for to say "I got you" and then ejects One of the top five scorers in the soccer world today...and bring in the "theatrical BS to the game"...
    Fifa has to take another look at this game: and this ref suffering for selective blindness should also be investigated. To ensure that this type of refs affecting the outcome of games is never allowed...........one thing is to lose with your full potential an another to be under-minded by corrupted and ill intended refs ...soccer should have no place for them.......
    Cheers............

8. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Someone translate that for me, all i see is :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. Must be the site.

9. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    seriously....

10. scooterz

scooterz Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Fun match despite the terribly inconsistent calls for both sides. While Chile was stronger, Uruguay's two red cards were the weakest I have seen in ages. Looks like another referee's career thrown away in the course of 90 minutes...

11. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    He actually got well rated on his performance last night. He did not make any serious mistakes, except maybe not carding the uruguayan that nearly broke Vidal.

12. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tell that to Jara....

13. scooterz

scooterz Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Lol - so the only poor call made was against Chile? Look, I'm a neutral here and have no stakes in this game. I was surprised to see two very weak 2nd yellows given in the same match. While iffy calls went both ways, those were the only two that could influence the outcome of the match.

14. scooterz

scooterz Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Media is reporting that Jara has been banned for the rest of the tournament, and that Brazilian referee Sandro Ricci will not preside over any further matches.

msioux75 repped this.
  15. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Being neutral doesnt mean anything. There were no weak yellows.

16. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    [​IMG]

I wonder if he grew up in a prison

17. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What an asshole!

... and that Jara guy on the left looks like quite a douche too....

18. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Can someone explain to me how there was only 4 minutes of stoppage time when the game was stopped for at least 15 minutes between the two incidents, not to mention the goal celebration and substitutions... this whole tournament is a joke if they are just going to blatantly cheat to let the hosts advance.

That is literally the whole point of stoppage time, so that a team can't just waste time to run the clock out, because the time is supposed to get put back on the clock. The game was at a complete standstill from about the 82nd minute until 2 minutes into stoppage time and the ref didn't add any time for it! That was the worst thing I've ever seen in this sport...

19. Mr. Beelzebub

Mr. Beelzebub Member

Jun 12, 2007
    West New York
    if they're gonna suspend the oil checker after reviewing the video then we're stepping in a huge gray' shitty area. What if a goal is found to be illegitimate after vid review?

20. Guinho

Guinho Member+

San Jose Earthquakes, bless their hearts
    Estonia
    May 27, 2001
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    suspensions aren't an on the field decision, so it can be reviewed after the fact. A goal is an on-the-field referee decision and cannot be reviewed

21. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Big, big, big difference there, and I really hate this argument. If a goal is awarded or wrongly awarded, that is a mistake by the officials - the players didn't really do anything wrong. Players trying to get opponents injured or sent off is a clear behavioral issue and it is easily addressed afterwards... I think the authorities would be stupid not to look.

22. Zasal2000

Zasal2000 Member

Dec 16, 2014
    [​IMG]

how many games should Maxi get??

Gerlestat repped this.
  23. Gerlestat

Gerlestat Member

Manchester United
    Venezuela
    Oct 31, 2011
    Chile
    Club:
    Caracas FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Ouch...

Impresentable Pereira, impresentable Jara

24. Zasal2000

Zasal2000 Member

Dec 16, 2014
    this kind of thing is much more common than even most soccer fans know....Jara should have been suspended and was, Maxi should be suspended as well for the WCQ.

25. Gerlestat

Gerlestat Member

Manchester United
    Venezuela
    Oct 31, 2011
    Chile
    Club:
    Caracas FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Thats why i quit playing football, just for that thing Jara and Maxi did