Q2 receives visa

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Bird, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Bird

Bird Member

Sep 16, 2000
    San Mateo, California
    As reported by Diceson

Judging from RH's comments, it sounds like he's going to start tomorrow.

2. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    Maybe we can score a goal?

This is good news though, obviously.

3. DigitalTron

DigitalTron New Member

Apr 4, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Diceson to the rescue!

Hoooorraaaaaayyyyyy Diceson!

Glad to see you at the head of this media circus leading the band!!!! :) We missed ya!

Glad to see Eliseo will be getting the start. We really need to score first, it seems to do wonders for our confidence and ability to move the ball from defense to offense quickly. As much as I dislike seeing Lassiter on the pitch, I think supersub is the correct role for Curtis. He is a pure counterattacker, so if we're in the lead he might be able to ice the game for us. Also, he has a lot of speed, and can use it better against a tired defense. I think Eliseo and Lassiter can tire them out.

Great to hear the promising notes from the training room. We sure need some good medical news.

I'm excited to see Olsen again, but I'm not expecting miracles. Just his presence entering the game will be a big psychological advantage for us at the end of the game. I know that the opposing defense is NOT excited about that prospect, heheh.

-Tron

4. GoDC

GoDC Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Hamilton, VA
    Why are Olsen and Gazza not on the list of practice attendees?? Did Ben practice??

Oh yeah, thanks John!! :D

5. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    BRING IT!

Hopefully Quintanilla can show the DC United faithful something to be optimistic about.

BRING IT BEN!

Thanks Diceson! Great report as always.

6. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    Kevin, I think I read at another thread that he was attending a funeral today.

The stadium will be ROCKING tomorrow. It's a shame that the first night the El Sallie kid is playing is the night of the doubleheader, clearly we could've gotten big crowds from both of those games if they were seperate.

Nonetheless, with Q2 starting and Olsen coming on late, RFK will be a cauldron of noise!!