PUMAS v Veracruz (pre-during-post)

Discussion in 'Pumas de UNAM' started by Disco Dale, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the mexican federation let's the rookie refs play the first few games of the season... that's why the officiating has been so terrible these games.

2. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...bravo PUMAS!!!...

...it was a nice weekend for us...not too much to say about pumas other than what i saw since the game against atlas...pumas worked on its mistakes (pikolin being the exception, but not a futile one) and it showed today...i knew we were gonna be victorious if those mistakes were taken care of...

...scocco starts to look good and he is becoming a nice addition to the team as i predicted after watching him play against atlas...and our brasilian forward looked hungry and on target...

...who is next?...

...any new pumas supporter is welcomed here, it does not matter if a gringo he is...:D welcome to the best team in the planet...

3. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: ...bravo PUMAS!!!...

i got the game on dvr, will watch this evening.

4. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
  5. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    Leandro's goal in Record
    For those of you not used to Record, the dotted line means pass, the solid red line means movement of a player:- thus that picture has 6 little Leandros on it. Sorry its so small, save it, make it bigger.

I really am liking the look of young Scocco, looks lively and creative, and Reinaldo's finish was lethal. Good show all round (Sideshow Bob excepted), although Victor Mahbub shouting "Vamos a ser campeones" may be a little premature!

With Queretaro, San Luis and Santos all losing, this is good news for us in the percentages table, bottom 5 now:-

1.2429 Veracruz 87 from 70
    1.2143 Santos 85 from 70
    1.1389 San Luis 41 from 36 (they have not scored for 400 minutes!)
    1.1143 PUMAS 78 from 70
    0.0000 Queretaro 0 from 2

My calculations tell me that we are 2 points adrift of San Luis, and 7 from Santos.

Record is concentrating on the fact it is 10 years since Tuca's last victory as Pumas manager, the last being 20th March 1996, v Santos. Other things of 10 years ago:-
    The Rebel didnt exist.
    Pebetero was for away support, now "owned" by the Rebel.
    It was before the 6 months championships (which still have only one "bicampeon"!).
    Back then, both Sancho and Bernal were in the first side.

The last time we scored 3 at home was v Atlas (3-2) 6th March 2005

Next up:- Jaguares away Saturday 3pm (mex time)

6. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    :D when was this?

by the way, the link isnt working for me

7. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    Apparently it was after Reinaldo's goal. And after he was refused admission, because he was wearing a Veracruz shirt, to show respect to the visitors.

Re the picture, I have no idea about hosting pictures or the like, I'll email it you if you like, or any idea how I can make it work?

8. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    did you right click the pic and go to properties and copy the pics url?

9. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    Thats exactly what I did... (you weren't watching, were you?)... is that correct, or not?

10. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    [​IMG]

Finally done it, thanks to image shack:- hope it works, I think if you click on it it probably gets bigger. maybe not worth the effort.

11. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

rep

[​IMG]

12. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    Thanks Leon10, Chiquitibum for your help, youv'e got me into it now:-

[​IMG]

Scocco's Goal:-
    [​IMG]

and finally, this is one I have been wanting to share for ages. Remember when Marco "Pikolin" Palacios scored v Velez Sarsfield, how to forget? Here he is celebrating:-
    [​IMG]