Pumas Refuerzos

Discussion in 'Pumas de UNAM' started by franco, May 23, 2006.

1. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I never said anything about his age. Shit I think hes a fantastic player, its just that Id rather have Morales step up his game by playing on the left side instead of bringing in a veteran.

2. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    I agree Pumas should give the youngster a chance...

3. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ....i was one of the first to recognize the talents of this young man in this forum...i dont opose him playing, i am saying pony would be a nice sub to morales (or viceversa) in case one gets injured...

4. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    So they are going to pull a Necaxa? :rolleyes: What the hell is wrong with this team?

5. MurderCityDevil

MurderCityDevil New Member

Jul 2, 2002
    Arizona/SLRC
    Pumas is playing with fire. They are taking a huge gamble going to Brazil to get some cheap/affordable players. If they really were serious they would invest in talent that is already here in Mexico, bring in Da Silva from Toluca or perhaps el Hachita. I know they are expensive but they have a proven level.

Atlas has done this before, when they brought in Macedo, Denilson and Robson Souza. That was a disaster. The directiva learned their lesson and brought in decent, well-known players like Fuentes, Villa and Orteman.

Pumas no parece ser un "equipo" grande, parece ser Dorados si insisten a traerse a cualquier guey. Claro, puede ser que uno termine siendo un crack pero lo dudo.

6. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    It looks like Pumas is in for a disaster of a season. Besides the horrible players and no locker room chemistry, they brought the worst possible coach. El tuca is a dreadful coach.

7. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...you are such a visionary...

...hey aguilas, talking about disasters: when are you gonna put the "america crisis center"?...

...you came down here to place a pumas one but forgot the saying about "el buen juez, por su casa empieza"...so i am looking forwad to your new thread...keep up posted please and I hope you are not too scared to do it...

8. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...we will let time see about it...i do not think we are gonna get bad refuerzos and the fact they are thinking about going to brasil to get them does not imply they will indeed do what atlas or dorados did...so chilaxxx...

9. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...i guess we can do away with beltran and galindo, or veron and galindo...about the delanteros, i think we do need a couple of good ones, and if galindo is gone we sure gonna need un contencion...

10. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Tell me one team that has done the shopping spree and had great results? It has horrible results. It mostly ends up with 1 good player and most of them end up being garbage or a pay up for some promotor. To get foreign players, you need to study them and follow their careers to do a good buy. To go on fire sale always end up badly. Atlas. Dorados, Necaxa, Queretaro, Leon, etc. They end up with 1 or 2 good players at most like Leandro but in the end its a waste of 4 or even 5 garbage players who end up costing a team.

11. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...i wont go too far...chivas is a great example, at least for the short time being they have had more than one good buy...

12. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Yeah but you missed my point. I meant foreign players. Chivas may go on a shopping sale but they know the players since they play in the MFL and are proven. That generally happens when they buy MFL players, be it foreign or mexican. But to go to South America to shop is a bad move with a horrible track record as mentioned. They mostly end up just serving some promotores and bringing up a bunch of garbage.

13. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    i was just answering your question...but i see you forgot to include "foreign" in it...no biggy

14. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    Well, I would suggest getting danilo, but seems pumas is trying everything to lose now. And if they do that they might as well not buy anyone and play the kids.

15. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    Re: Pumas Refuerzos/transferibles

Entrega Pumas su lista de transferibles a la FMF

En cumplimiento de los artículos 6, 7 y 8 del Reglamento del Régimen de Transferencias para Jugadores Profesionales de Futbol en los que se establece la obligación de los clubes de presentar la lista de sus jugadores considerados dentro de este supuesto, el Club Universidad Nacional, A.C. entregó en tiempo y forma su relación a la Federación Mexicana de Futbol.

La Directiva de Pumas informa que los jugadores transferibles son: Joaquín Beltrán, defensa; Joaquín Botero, delantero; Gerardo Galindo, medio; Juan José García, medio; Bruno Marioni, delantero; y Franz Torres, medio.

16. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles

I am glad to see them all go except for Beltran and Galindo.

17. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca

Beltran sucks...I agree about Galindo...

18. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

...at least we kept veron...we can manage to be w/o galindo and beltran...

19. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Pumas Refuerzos/transferibles

Pray the next defensive scheme has some balls other than Veron barking orders.

Dude is injury prone.

But I love him.

No more Kino or Jerry. :(

Pumas Cuernavaca, ya no te quiero!

20. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

...sabes que?...is gonna be ok...

...i know how you feel, but it was their time...lucky we still have veron, castro, leandro, and even bernal...

...good news is that our cantera is responding; like it should be, maybe not as quick, but is getting there...

...i think tuca will do ok, at least enough to get some cantera going while managing to stay in primera...but i do hope for some comprehensive reforma...jajaja

...other than that, i would like to take a moment of silence, for all those who have died here, there, and everywhere...ideales pendejos meets gente con necesidad..."get up, stand up" as bob m. would say...

21. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005

Confirmed Pumas moves so far today:

As expected Jerry Galindo leaves Pumas, but at least I wasn't expecting that he went to Necaxa, anyway he's a Rayo now.

In exchange from Necaxa we got....

..."Chupa" Lopez, can you believe that, this deal sucks, the officers should have asked Necaxa only cash for Galindo, now we are stuck with another foreign underachiver striker.

At least some good news (at least to me) is that Sancho is back home, he's gonna help Leandro in the midfield and become instantly in the leader of the team next season, specially if Beltran leaves as expected. Another not so related news is that Irenio is going to San Luis and Padilla Jr. to Necaxa making almost impossible for our brilliant officers to pull another "salinas" this season.

http://batanga.sportsya.com/noticia.php?id=98829&id_estruc=3

22. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...chupa y sancho ah?...at least we got one puma back...but i am not sure how well this deal will turned out to be...

23. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Marioni is officially out and goes to Toluca.

24. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Member+

Aug 29, 2005
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    ^^ I just can not visualize Marioni in the red Toluca uniform.... I sure hope Toluca knows what it's doing.