Pumas News in English

Discussion in 'Mexico: Clubs' started by OrdinaryOrangeFan, Jul 20, 2014.

1. OrdinaryOrangeFan

Oct 24, 2011
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Hello all,

I thought I had posted this information on the forum in the past, but couldn't locate a thread specific to Pumas.

I did mention in a previous English language Liga MX coverage thread I was working on Pumas coverage, and that has expanded to a full on website.

If you're a Pumas fan (or just casual Liga MX fan looking for another English language site to visit), I have you covered.

www.pumasenglish.com has been up and running for nearly a year now and has tons of content related to the organization.

My aim is not to run a typical "fan" blog for the team, but offer insight into the organization with exclusive interviews and information that that can't be found anywhere else - but along with the normal game recaps, etc.

Last tournament, I had two exclusive interviews - one with academy (cantera) striker Daniel Ramirez, who is a top young Mexican talent, and with the always dangerous Daniel "Hachita" Luduena. Check out both interviews from last year (linked above).

Thank you for those who visit the site, and you can also follow Pumas English on Twitter.

Feedback is always appreciated! And if you have a chance to comment on the posts or share the articles and/or site on your social media outlets, I'd appreciate that as well.