Pulisic starts: Werder Bremen vs Borussia Dortmund 4/29/2018

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by bungadiri, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Sam Hamwich

Sam Hamwich Member+

Jul 11, 2006
    Boy you must have been one of those mature beyond your years rich brilliant prodigy teen agers because the world class brilliant teen agers I know are still, by and large , idiot teen agers.

2. FC Tallavana

FC Tallavana Member+

Jul 1, 2004
    La Quinta
    Nope. I was an immature punk who needed people to hold me accountable rather than blow smoke up my ass all the time. Hopefully Pulisic has people like that around him because what he did today was not professional.

3. kba4life1

kba4life1 Member+

Jul 14, 2010
    Irvine, CA
    Not being Uber excited at being subbed off is not professional, huh? Did he gesticulate wildly when he saw his number called? Did he mouth off to the coach as he passed by? Did he bypass the obligatory handclap while walking past coach to the bench?

Your insistence on this is perplexing.

4. Sam Hamwich

Sam Hamwich Member+

Jul 11, 2006
    Pulisic has been stogeys go to sub, blame taker since day one..conversely anti football ferengi Dahoud literally had to play and foul himself off the pitch for stogey to remove him and even then stogey still secretly yearns for his hard fouls every night

Well if you find the time I strongly suggest having smoke blown up your ass.

It is obvious Pulisic has zero respect for stogey. He is a horrible fit for this team and cp in particular and while I'm all for teaching those kids a lesson sometimes the talent of the player far exceeds the talent of the coach.