PSV Eindhoven

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by oakydoaks, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    or central defensive midfield.

Before Hiddink was our coach, our former coach Jungmoo Huh(who played for PSV when he was a player) used Park as a defensive midfielder. That's where Park used to play all the time just about 2~3 years ago.

2. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I think it's funny you gave all those links to videos and actually thought I would click one of them. :D

South Korea wasn't known for scoring from their chances, I don't need to see the goals to remember how many chances they blew at the WC. Then again, why feel the need to score from your chances when you know the ref will help you 'win' the game anyway? ;)

3. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Wow, he's two-footed? :eek:

Any player can play on every position, it's if he does it good or not that matters. Zenden can play on the entire left side as well, that doesn't make him a good defender...at all.

And seeing as I haven't seen many un-biased South Korean opinions on this board ("the ball was out" :D ) well, you can fill in the blanks I'm sure.

4. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    See, Ajax supporters would probably care if you were against them if they actually thought you were a real football fan, not one that changes the clubs he supports when he feels like it.

Why? Isn't stealing the game from them enough?

I don't know if I should be happy or not that I invoke a bigger emotion in you than football does...damn my sexy looks! :D

5. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hey, I'm sure PSV will get some money from the South Korean market...probably the reason they got Hiddink in the 1st place.

The problem is that PSV isn't one of the richer clubs of the Europe and that they weren't swimming in money as it is. Being removed from the European competitions already won't help either (no need to say who I blame for that :D ) They allready have a too big player pool if I should believe their chairman as well, who said they had to sell first if they wanted to buy.

Paying this amount of money for an ok player, who's main spot is already covered by Rommedahl who I'd rate the same or higher than him, aside from the somewhat financial benefits it might get PSV doesn't look too good sporting wise.

6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Korea_Fighting, I'd suggest using the 'normal' messageboard to write me messages, because I don't really check the 'private messages' thingie all that much.

So in keeping with that:

A South Korean calling people from another country "skinny ass"?

Where the Hell did that come from? :confused:

Some advice, if you're going to call a person 'retarded' at least learn how to spell it before coming off looking like a moron. You're welcome. :)

Where did I disrespect the Dutch by the way?

Wait wait, let me think of a childish comeback for this likewise childish 'diss':

I know what you are, but what am I?

Amuse me some more.

7. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Spoken like a true Asian football fan.

8. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    LINK

PSV lose the match, which saw the debut of their two new South Korean players, against Werder Bremen.

It's only a friendly....this time.

9. Sukhwa

Sukhwa Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Korea
    Give them time. Van Nistelrooy's debut also saw ManU lose to Liverpool, but he went on to have a great season for them.

10. ajaxusa

ajaxusa Member

Jul 6, 1999
    Don't hold your breath for Americans at PSV

I had a chance-visit to PSV in November, and asked whether the club was at all interested in American talent. To his credit, the guy spared my feelings and didn't laugh. :-D

He said they (the club) had recently taken a decision to NOT consider any USA talent. Every club has to chose their areas of focus, and he told me they'd be concentrating on... Brazil.

Brazil? Soccer players? Now why didn't I think of that? ;-)

No mention either way re Korean players, by the way. :)

This has to be a personal record for most emoticons in one post. :-o