PSG Supporters Clubs

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by Legion04, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  2. LondonPSGfan

LondonPSGfan New Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Me and some friends are going to watch PSG play this summer as newly converted fans from London. We want to experience the atmosphere without getting too close to the main ultras groups. Can you get tickets on the day and how much are they? What sections would you recommend?

Moi et quelques amis vont regarder jouer le PSG cet été que les nouveaux convertis fans de Londres. Nous voulons faire l'expérience de l'atmosphère sans être trop proche des principaux groupes d'ultras. Pouvez-vous obtenir des billets sur la journée et combien sont-ils? Quelles sections recommandez-vous?

Apologises for the awful translation

3. zidja

zidja Member

Jul 26, 2006
    2 years ago I went to a game... I bought tickets just before the game at the main window without problem. PSG also has a store on Champs Elysee where you can get tickets in advance. I'd recommend going there your first day in town.
    I sat in the upper deck in a corner (any corner will put you just on the other side of the cage from the supporters) They cost 26 Euros.

4. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Try to buy tickets in G, K or A stand. They are the less expensive (nearly 30-35€). I recommend you G and K stand if you want to have a good experience of the Parc des Princes.

5. cass75

cass75 New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    You can get tickets in all Virgin,Fnac stores or at the PDP the day of the game except for fixtures like Marseille,Bordeaux,OL & Saint-Etienne.
    The G,H and I stands are fine,Rouge for lower stands and Bleue for upper ones,price between 35€ and 70€.
    E stand is closed to the away fans sector.
    Cheers mate.

6. LondonPSGfan

LondonPSGfan New Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Thanks very much for the replies guys, much appriciated. Is 35 eurosthe normal going price for tickets at French footy games? I'm also considering going to watch a PSG away game or two probably one closer to England. It's a shame Le Havre and Caen got relegated as both clubs are just a ferry journey from England :'(. I'm guessing Lille would be the closest?

7. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Don't worry, PSG tickets are expensive ! You can try to go in Boulogne-sur-Mer (40 km south of Calais), Lille and Lens.

8. Casper75

Casper75 New Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Hi

The closest Ligue 1 Team is Boulogne-sur-Mer (34 kms between Calais and Boulogne-sur-Mer)

[​IMG]

Boulogne - PSG will take place the November 21th, 2009

9. LondonPSGfan

LondonPSGfan New Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    thanks for the map and advice :)

10. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVcTb9Qg53Y"]YouTube- Chants supporters PSG[/ame]

11. Sirhill77

Sirhill77 New Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Yep, for you the closest grounds where you can go will be Lille but also Lens, Boulogne S/ Mer and Valenciennes.
    I hope you'll enjoy your trip (and the game!)

12. DanishDuke

DanishDuke Member

Apr 5, 2006
    Cumberland RI
    Any recommendations on how to get tickets for the match on Feb 28 PSG vs OM?

13. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Sorry, but it's sold out.

14. DCYC

DCYC Member

Chivas, DC United, Reno 1868
    Mar 24, 2010
    Reno, NV
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what happened to the stands this season? why are they so empty? I heard there was a problem between the FO and the supporters groups but what happened exactly? can someone please explain me?

thanks in advance

15. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    In brief, to stop violence between some PSG fans, the chairman decided to deleted season in the kops.
    One ticket came in a random way if you want to go to see the game in one of the two kops.
    You can't go in the same stand if there are more than 4 persons.
    Associations of supporters ultras were dissolved.
    So many fans boycott the game. We are 13 000 to have been put in the door.

16. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  17. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i've read so many poor articles about french football in US media, and so many poor ones in the french media about the situation at the PdP that i was expecting le grand n'importe quoi, but that's a very good article.

18. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I would really be curious about finding out more detail about the differences between the various PSG ultra groups that has them sometimes going after each other.

19. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Relations between different groups of fans in Paris is long and complex, to understand we must return to their history. It is long to tell, I don’t know all the details but I'll try to describe to you a bit.

Getting started with the Boulogne stand, historic stand because it was the first in which rallied supporters of PSG. In the 1970s, with specific prices it was the place where young supporters were regrouping. In 1978 it was the birth of the Kop of Boulogne (KOB). At this time the Parc des Princes was not completed, and the championship games against the big teams of this time (Saint-Etienne, Bordeaux, Nantes, Marseille) there were more visitors than those of supporters of PSG.

But the team gradually attracting more and more fans, especially in the KOB based on the model of British fans. He is then visited by some followers of the punk movement before they are quickly replaced (already violences between fans at this time) by skinheads. Very soon some fans have a penchant for violence and claimed nationalists or racist ideas. That is what will make the violent and "white" stand repautaion of the KOB.

In 1985 is created the association of Boulogne Boys, which is modeled on ultra from Italy : sing for his team for 90 minutes and make the tifos. Their way of supporting the team is different from the rest of the stand but all of them recognize behind their first sign of belonging, KOB. Several games will be marked by incidents with the police or rival supporters during the 1980s.

The PSG games are increasingly monitored by police, causing the appearance of casual style, again inspired by England. Instead of the ultras, casuals don’t wear any distinctive sign of belonging to their club to avoid being spotted by police, especially at away games.
    The casuals share a taste for violence with skinheads but are less politically radical (even if they stay close to the nationalist trend) and go hunting in the Parc des Princes in the late 1980s.

In 1991, Canal + (TV channel) bought the club and is disturbed by violent and racist excesses of some members of KOB. So she decided to financially assist some fans to start their supporter association in the opposite stand, Auteuil. It was at that date was born the Virage Auteuil, a "multicultural" stand that attracts fans to the most diverse origins than Boulogne.

More comming soon...

20. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    All associations are based at Auteuil on the ultra movement. The Lutece Falco, initially installed in stand K (near Boulogne), will settle at Auteuil. This group founded by former members of the tribune Boulogne, is characterized by an original mentality and his love for Irish culture (especially Guinness :).

Their neighbors, Supras Auteuil (short for supporters ultras), were also founded in 1991. A third association, the Dragons is also composed of former members Boulogne. It will be absorbed another association, the Tigris Mystic founded in 1993.Écouter

In 2002, lack of access to Virage Auteuil (the stand is full off season tickets owners) leading some fans to create their association in the G stand, just off the podium Auteuil. Authentiks see the day and therefore were considered like the "little brothers" of Supras.

Not until 2003 that the first tensions between the two stands appear. At Boulogne, casuals are called “the independents” because they do not belong to any association of supporters. During a game at Auxerre, several independent attacked Supras members. I do not really know the motive for the attack but this game has created a rift between the different groups of Auteuil, because none of the other two groups (Lutece Falco and Tigris Mystic) has defended the Supras that day.

In the season 2004 / 2005 a conflict broke out between Tigris Mystic and Boulogne Boys, and again raises the problem of racism among some fans in Paris. The independents are joining the Boulogne Boys, while the other Auteuil groups remain behind. The Lutece Falco neutrality make their line of conduct. The position is the same for Supras who disapprove of radicalization of Tigris Mystic who no longer hesitate to openly attack the members of the Boulogne stand during a match in Nantes. Unofficially, some members Supras reproached them further their inaction during the famous match at Auxerre.

In 2006 Tigris Mystic put their business in brackets (to support PSG is the basic objective should not be forgotten), stopping to see the game. At the end of the season 2005 / 2006 the association decided to dissolve itself.
    The situation has now calmed down although some minor incidents occur thereafter between independents and members Supras.

In parallel, we observed the same phenomenon of radicalization among some members of Auteuil who no longer hesitate to attack members of Boulogne when they are victims of racial abuse. In addition, a new group called Grinta born instead of the Tigris Mystic.

Last year during a match at Bordeaux, member of Supras attack Boulogne after a racist provocation. The self-replicate a few weeks later in Lille by attacking members of Auteuil (Supras, Grinta Authnetiks), prior to reoffend during the sad game against Marseille.

[FONT=&quot] Following events arevery well described in the article...[/FONT]

21. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    very detailed and interesting! thank you!:)

22. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj2OOfy9ROQ&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Le cri du Parc‬‏[/ame]

VIVE LE PSG !

[​IMG]

23. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    glorious!!!
    can't wait to get to a game, still have never been able to afford to get to europe yet :(

24. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    A shame because Leproux is doing a good job making the stadium lose it's soul :(

25. bullethead

bullethead Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I've been to FR many times, but only to my first PSG match this past season (Europa League match). I HIGHLY recommend the experience. I also used to live in LA....the closest thing I could tell you is to imagine two Black Holes (Raiders) at a soccer match. Even though the stadium wasn't full, it was an awesome experience. I can't wait to go back.

(You can often get cheap flights to Paris on vayama.com - also sign up for fare alerts on airfarewatchdog.com. I've previously found flights for as low as $350 RT from LAX. Also look for flights out of the major East Coast hubs and then try to find a cheap ticket to the hub from LA.)