News: PSG 2014 - 2015 Ligue 1 and domestic cup match thread

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by SportBoy333, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Papus! Good job.

Cabaye on for Motta

2. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Maybe time to bring on Marqui lol

3. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Rabiot looks much more confident

4. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Seems to be the case for all our youth..

5. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Btw it's such BS that Papus didn't get subbed off to get a standing ovation and to bring in Marqui to put us at ease in the final minutes

6. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Did you see the tweets? These kids have no idea how lucky they are. Some of the stuff they said is inexcusable. The lack of respect shouldn't be tolerated

CAVANI !!!!! 3-1

7. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Only a few minutes left! It really feels better every year

8. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Wait is Silva injured? I thought he went off to prevent an injury not due to one :(:(:(

9. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Goddamnit 3-2

Blanc must feel silly now with that ridiculous defense

Oh wait, who cares? CHAMPION MON FRÈRE! :D

10. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France

CHAMPION DE FRANCE 2015!!!!

11. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Omg I have tears from how sweet all these guys are to make such a big deal of Papus' last game! So classy from the entire club and the players

12. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yes, but their tweets were from 2012... They were 17/16.. Did they really know better?? I mean, we could deal with their psychotic mothers like Rabiot or simply let their egos lead them to another team like Kingsley.

13. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Honestly, the stuff they said goes beyond age. Calling Silva gay, insulting Blanc... etc, is not excusable regardless of their age. This kind of attitude should stay away far from the club. It'd be one thing if they were integral parts of the team, but they are not, so good riddance. Attachment us supporters feel towards PSG youth is because of their supposed love and respect for the club from the start, but it's clearly not there for these idiots, so they mean nothing to me.

It's one thing to have a bad attitude, but when you're literally insulting your teammates and the club, it's really not conducive to a good environment for anyone.

14. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    The problem is noone cared THEN, why should we care now?? It's not the same to call TS gay three years ago then it is to do it NOW. They grew up and obviously have learned how to manage what they say on social media better.

A kid from Marseille who plays at PSG, a fanatic of OM? Shockerrr. Its a business, he isn't the first nor will he be the last.

15. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    But no one saw it then. It's not like there's a statute of limitations on saying dumb things. I get what you're saying but the harsh truth is that it's one thing to swallow something like this with players who are important, but when you have young, inexperienced, players with bad attitude? What's the upside to keeping them? They have lost the charm of being players made by the club. Plus, even if they have managed their social media accounts better by now, why would Silva want to mentor a dumb kid who called him gay and showed him no respect as the captain? Why would any of their teammates feel like these are nice and humble kids who should be integrated into the team? It's one thing to stop posting dumb things, but that doesn't mean that they have changed and that they now respect the others around them.

I mean, it doesn't really matter anyway. They can stay, it doesn't really bother me, but it wouldn't bother me if they left either. They have contributed zero to the club. But I understand you being more lenient and understanding, there's nothing wrong with that. I'd be lenient if it were with a player who consistently contributes something to the club.

Haha the Parc chanting CHAMPION MON FRÈRE for Marqui!!!!! :inlove:

16. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    No, but calling Thiago Silva gay is not business, it's despicable, homophobic, and inexcusable.

It's one thing to support Marseille in your heart, but like you said, it's business. If you're playing for PSG, your feelings for Marseille should be kept to yourself.

17. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    They were kept to himself! On twitter!! If it wasn't for the trolls we wouldn't even have this convo.

18. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Ibra!!!!! Look at that smile :)

19. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Twitter is not keeping to oneself, but it's okay. We'll agree to disagree. It's not that big of a scandal since they are young

Zlatan "Vive la France" :laugh:

20. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    What a fantastic send off for Papus. These players are so classy

21. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    So you wouldn't be bothered if a talented youth player left Paris for a big side in a big league just because of something he tweeted three years ago?? Do you think our academy or club can even afford to do that??? Our academy is not illustrious at all, so when I see a kid leave for any reason it bothers me. Coman leaving hurts cuz Ongenda sucks, Bahebeck hardly plays, and Augustin is a generation younger. Kimpembe leaving would prove that Nassers idea of grass roots development was total BS, cuz aside Rabiot no one has really contributed, including benched Bahebeck.

This whole thing is dumb.

22. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    THIAGO SILVA! Legend!!!!! Best defender I've ever seen in my time watching football.

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

23. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Ibra :ROFLMAO:

602232725685297153 is not a valid tweet id

Pandore repped this.
  24. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I don't like seeing academy players go specifically because they're supposed to represent a love and respect for the club that cannot be bought. These players have proved they don't have that, they have no attachment to the club. Of course, if they play and contribute something interesting, they should stay. But that's not the case right now.

Omg Silva such class! He let Papus lift the hexagoal. Wow, what a gesture.

25. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    A kid who sucks that loves the club <<<<<< a disrespectful kunt with no emotional attachment to the club but with messi talent.

Praise Oden!

Pandore repped this.