PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS MATCH WORN BOOTS - Post pictures of match worn boots.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by red & wite army, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdeol4

bdeol4 New Member

Mar 3, 2012
    hi guys, havent posted in a while...just wanted to say I am looking for Ibrahimovic match worn boots!

please email me bdeol4@shaw.ca

if you have a contact or a pair for sale.

thanks!

2. GrassRouteOne

GrassRouteOne Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yep, a lot of players have custom orthotics sorted by their doctors that they'll wear in every boot.

Also, @ed603em An additional customisation on the Gerrard Nitrocharges is the suede lining on the heel and tongue. They could even be the ones that Suarez borrowed and scored the free kick in, too, no?

Dr. Boots repped this.
  3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Custom orthotics that they don't need and will end up possibly leading to injury and bad conditioning of the foot all the way up to the back.....that industry is a such a scam, even if it is well intentioned (on the doctors part anyway).

That would be pretty sweet if they were the Gerrard/Suarez boot. How does the upper feel (thickness wise) on the NC vs. the regular model that us peasants can buy?

4. BeckhamBootCollectorX

Jul 3, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    AM LOOKING FOR MATCH WORN BECKHAM BOOTS. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE BOOTS FOR SALE. CHEERS!

5. agr1014

agr1014 New Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Club:
    Crystal Palace Baltimore
    Hi. I am a high school player who is looking for new boots. I cannot spend too much, but what are some boots that look nice and aren't too expensive? ($100 and less) I wear a men's size. Thanks!