Prodirectsoccer.com problems?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by riceburner3508, Jul 28, 2004.

1. riceburner3508

riceburner3508 New Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Maryland, USA
    Hey, Im from the US and i recently ordered the Mizuno Wave cups from prodirectsoccer.com. this was about 3 weeks ago. They said in the confirmation e-mail that i should receive my boots in 7-14 working days. it has been exactly 14 days since i ordered the boots and i am quite worried. i have ordered from overseas before and usually it doenst take this long. i just want to know if anyone from the states has ever ordered from this website, and if they had any problems like the one im having. thanks!

2. WingMan

WingMan Member

Apr 30, 2004
    Pac.NW
    I've order a shoes before and took me exactly 3 weeks to get my shoes. I live in west coast, so didn't bother me. Also received a wrong size, but they were very quick to respond my e-mail and sent me a right size with no additional charge. Later they refunded my shipping charge of first (wrong) shoes back to them. Don't know why it takes so long to get it from U.K. but overall I was happy with my shoes and their service. Only thing....it took total 6 weeks to get my shoes. :(

3. chicagosoccer

chicagosoccer New Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Hey, Im from the US and i recently ordered the Mizuno Wave cups from prodirectsoccer.com. this was about 3 weeks ago. They said in the confirmation e-mail that i should receive my boots in 7-14 working days. it has been exactly 14 days since i ordered the boots and i am quite worried. i have ordered from overseas before and usually it doenst take this long. i just want to know if anyone from the states has ever ordered from this website, and if they had any problems like the one im having. thanks!

I recently ordered the same shoes as well and for me its been about 12 days and it hasnt taken this long from that site before so I dont know, maybe they have gone out of stock? Did you order a size 9 UK as well?

4. riceburner3508

Jul 28, 2004
    Maryland, USA
    i got a 9 1/2 UK size. i got the special deal they had goin where you get the FG and SG pairs for $144, it was a super hot deal so i had to get it, since i had been looking for these boots anyway.

5. riceburner3508

Jul 28, 2004
    Maryland, USA
    i dont think they are out of stock because they say on the website that if there are any conflicts at all they e-mail you...then again, since i havent gotten the boots yet maybe they just lost my order or something. im just worried they billed me and the shipment got lost somewhere along the way or something. thats the other pain about prodirectsoccer.com...they dont have an order tracking system, so its just a hit-or-miss kind of thing.

6. chicagosoccer

chicagosoccer New Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Yea, your right, you would think you might get a tracking order when you pay a good amount for shipping but its worth the wait for the mizunos. Hopefully they come.

7. Richie #11

Richie #11 New Member

Jun 16, 2004
    London
    I just don't like how out of date their site is, I ordered a pair of boots, as they do personalisation, and they were out of stock of it in every colourway and every soleplate in a size 10, surely one of the most popular sizes, despite advertising it on their site, what's up with that?!