Preparations for Super Bowl LIV?

Discussion in 'Football' started by Goodsport, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm preparing for my twentieth-annual Super Bowl Eve viewing of Any Given Sunday (my ninth consecutive viewing of it on Blu-ray Disc rather than on DVD) this coming weekend before watching the Big Game the following day, especially exciting for me since my NFL team will be playing in it for the first time in seven years. :D

So for those of you who are looking forward to watching Super Bowl LIV, how are you preparing for the game, both the day before and the day of? :confused:

-G

2. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I have a copy of Super Bowl III - the 'Joe Namath Guarantee' game - that includes the pre-game and commercials and I watch it every year at some point during Super Bowl week, usually the day before Super Bowl Sunday. It wasn't a good game by any means but, in my mind, it is perhaps the most significant game ever played. I feel the importance of Super Bowl III can never be overstated.
    As for the game itself, I simply stay home and watch it alone (unless I have to work. Then I'll record it and watch it later even thought I know who won.)

Goodsport repped this.