Preguntas a modo de encuesta

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Gerlestat, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Gerlestat

Gerlestat Member

Manchester United
    Venezuela
    Oct 31, 2011
    Chile
    Club:
    Caracas FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Una pregunta a modo de encuesta para mis amigos Argentinos específicamente y para el foro a nivel general, de hecho son varias que vienen dadas de algún debate en otro foro:

1. Batistuta vs Messi: Quien consideran mejor jugador cada cual en su momento?
    2. Mascherano vs Simeone: Mismas condiciones...
    3. Kun Agüero vs Caniggia: Mismas condiciones...
    Por último, que selección consideran mejor hombre por hombre, aquella del 1991-1993 (Copas América) o esta selección actual?

Atento a sus comentarios...

2. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Messi > Batistuta (by faaaaaar. Messi is a much more complete player)
    Simeone > Mascherano (people forget how gritty Simeone was- love Mascherano, but Simeone is the man)

Aguero v. Caniggia is really tough. Caniggia did not have a long peak, the party & drugs took their toll on Caniggia. If Caniggia had dedicated himself the way he should have, he would have been much better. Still, I might go with Caniggia but its close.

The 1993 team and the 1998 WC team were more complete than this current team. The current team has Messi, and guys that are very good, but the Copa America team in '93 and the WC team in '98 were more balanced; better midfield play, better defenders and better goalkeeper.

3. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

1- MESSI no contest
    2- probably simeone, though i tend to Like mascherano more
    3-Well, i remember caniggia from videos and from where i was very little, so my opinion may be biased but i would say kun
    4- my opinion might be totally biased but i would say this one. Of course i ve seen this guys play for like 10 years and the others barely remembered. So my opinion is not too valid

I wanna read what the guys who remembered think!

4. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Aguante Batigol y Masche, carajo!

RiverGaucho repped this.
  5. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Caniggia was fast. Really fast. He had Olympic 100 yard dash speed. Kun might have more skills in the box, but Caniggia was a nightmare to defend against.

Gerlestat and Christina99 repped this.
  6. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't know how you can compare Bati and Messi completely different players, I'd always have el Bati in my team. I like/love messi but i loved watching batigol play, his style is just amazing. And i never praise boca players (he played for river too, got kicked out of the club by DAP) but Batistuta for me is the top. He is the pinnacle of the sport.

Mascherano over Simeone. Simeone was different, maybe Mascherano vs. Almeyda is a better comparison, or Mascherano vs. el Negro Astrada. Mascherano, especially since he's been in Europe, doesn't go forward. I believe he's never scored for Barca and he had only 1 or 2 for Liverpool, only 2 or 3 for River, while Simeone scored many goals. Even Almeyda scored more. Mascherano is a beast though.

Caniggia vs. Aguero? Caniggia all day long... Again this is for the bosteros, another guy who played for both who i love. I consider him a traitor, but he went to boca for business and for maradona (macri) but his style was the kind i loved. I would also have loved to party with him.

See bosteros, i can like some boca players (though neither bati nor cani won anything with boca, they did with river :thumbsup:), just not tevez, i hate that guy because he is a smoke seller, just a few months ago he said "i'm fine without the national team and the national team is fine without me, i don't want to go back" and of course the infamous "la seleccion se va a la puta que los pario"