(Pre-match) El Salvador vs Mexico 6/6/09

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by aguimarães, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

Look, I'm done playing with you, I have something to tell you, I've been banging your mom for years now and well, Mijo, yo soy tu papa.

2. El Cabrito

El Cabrito Member

Dec 22, 2002
    Ca
    Where is the ownage?

Vegnar's comment really has no place in the discussion... How can he sit there and discuss how Mexico has a bad WC record when he is rooting for ES or even the 3 and out lifestyle that is the Nads. How is project 2010 doing? not very good I gather.

BTW

Why did you leave? I was looking forward to discussing why you are wrong on many levels...

3. Fuera del Area

Jun 27, 2007
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    7:00 PM local time, so it's 6:00 PM on the West Coast and 9:00 PM on the East Coast.

4. invisible_shadow

Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Says the guy that brought up mom jokes.

5. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

You're the one who started talking about almost an Aztecaso, you're the one that brought moms into this so why don't you grow a pair and Shut the hell up kid. Keep your monkey mouth shut if you don't want people attacking you.

6. Fuera del Area

Jun 27, 2007
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ¿Se podrá cerrar éste enlace y abrirse otro donde sólo se discute el fútbol?

7. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    apparently i must grow a pair? why don't you lick my pair?

U asked who let me out of my cage? I replied sarcastically.. and you go on speeling about how my mom is an ape and whatnot, truly just a retarded "comeback" something of the likes of what a 12 year old would say. i dont mind the attacks at all, its expected from a bunch like you guys. :)

8. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    The ownage was where he said "We compete to win world cups" and the other guy replied "You only got the quarterfinals once, when you hosted it" .. Was i the only one that caught that? well maybe, considering im the only non mexican on this thread as of right now apparently.

9. CruzAzul9

CruzAzul9 New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Tokyo
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol.. los ultimos dos?. Que no se te olvide el fracaso en hacer el "Aztecazo", antes del ultimo encuentro entre estos dos.

And guys, calm down with that racist talk.. no need for that.

10. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    Don't fuk with people if you don't want to get fuked with, it's as simple as that.

11. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    You guys win at home and then we win at home. whats the big deal in that? Whats your point?

12. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    No creo que sera posible. Pero si pronto vamos a abrir uno nuevo.

13. CruzAzul9

CruzAzul9 New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Tokyo
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You said you won the last two, which you didn't.. you act like Honduras had a streak going.

14. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    If i remember correctly my first reply in this thread was a humble opinion and ended with a million mexicans going after me. Just because you guys think your better than everyone else doesn't mean i have to stay quiet and not voice my opinion on a public forum, if you dont like it go somewhere else. simple as that.

15. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Mantengalo relacionado del futbol, por lo menos. Y sin insultos raciales. Gracias.

16. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    LMAO @ going out of your way to send me a P.M. to insult me, am i getting to you? Sorry, didn't mean for it. Go cry to momma not me.

Edit- wow you guys take an internet forum way too seriously, F*kn losers, all you must have is your Bigsoccer reputation LOL. No more replies for me, so much for wanting to have constructive argument about a soccer game, pathetic at its best.

Prediction for tomorrow E.S. 1 - Mex 1 :)

17. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Whats your fucken point in saying Honduras beat Mexico two in a row?

A better question.. Why the hell are you here? What are you bringing to the topic? And your not a troll?

Try Again bud..:rolleyes:

18. Vamos Ticos

Vamos Ticos Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Thanks...i'm rooting for a tie...it helps us out whether we win or lose :D

19. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Sad! You failed to analyze your own situation. Depending on the type of European, you are still an immigrant.

20. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    I thought you were "out" of this thread. What's bringing you back? Your tough guy internet persona?

21. Connoisseur

Connoisseur New Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Can't wait should be a good watch. Hopefully none in the Mexican contingent are carrying the swine flu with them. :eek:

22. nanni

nanni Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    did you just now tune into this convo?

23. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Don't worry, most of know that when it comes football (especially in the qualifiers) anything counts. We give it, and expect nothing less than to get it back; we can accept that. Shame not all fans are the same :rolleyes:

Come on guys, you've been doing well up until this point in using your imagination to try and knock people who don't agree with you. But now you've gone so low as to pick on obviously unintentional spelling errors? Come on, you guys are better than that :D

To avoid re-writing the same thing again, i'll just re-post the comments i previously made in this same thread, on this theory below.

24. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense