(Post thread) Honduras vs Costa Rica 8/12/09

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by aguimarães, Jun 7, 2009.

1. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Honduras vs Costa Rica 8/12/09

1. I'm not generalizing. I'm saying the guy makes all Hondurans look like him for allowing it, but I didn't all Hondurans are like him, it just seems that way.

2. I said the ref was pretty even, and there was no favoritism, because there was, Bocanegra would have been sent off. If anything, the U.S. got away with alot.

3. bytching and moaning? explain that part, cause I dont see it. If anything i'm holding back from answering in the same manner as you guys. As far as you interest in Mexican soccer, talk to the mods, the only reason they get involved is if you start insulting Mexicans in the Mexico forum.

2. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua
    Great win, and it should have been 5-0 because that goal was legal.
    I hope for the next rounds, Concacaf should use referees from Canada, Panama, Jamaica and Guatemala, due to the fact that those countries are not taking part at the HExagonal. By doing that, all suspicious callls will not have any justification. Yesterday the MExican ref did blow a couple of calls, and it could have been suspicious due to the fact the Mexico has to face Costa Rica and Honduras next.

3. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Seriously guys, if you think that Chiquidracula is corrupt you don't really know him. He is a "It's-all-about-me" type ref.. That is his downfall in my opinion and with big games it really comes out in this guy.

4. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Re: Honduras vs Costa Rica 8/12/09

ok cool but one thing I dnt think i have trolled in their i just posted a lineup once of the MNT and guy blow up on me but watever moving forward.

5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    En ninguna parte dice "corrupto". Claramente, ohiginiano dice "sospechoso". Y yo estoy de acuerdo con su propuesta: para el Hex. Final se deberian usar arbitros de paises que no estan jugando el mismo. De esa manera, se puede eliminar cualquier tipo de suspicacia.

6. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    si asi es malisimo....con juezes de esos paises..seria terrible!!

metrochile you know how bad the reffing is in concacaf...its semi-amateur

and the "better ones" are from the countries in the hex...

so having refs from anywhere else would be terrible

7. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I agree too. Mexico has had a long history of bad ref experiences. I wouldn't mind having some refs from Europe or other confederations.

8. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I think that would be the answer, send Concacaf refs to Asia, and let them send theirs here. Something like that would definetly be help out....but if that cannot be done, then only non hex refs should be reffing.

9. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nah, I think it should be non concacaf. Cause some countries hold grudges.

10. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua
    Maybe we should exchange referees for the next couple of games. Concacaf should send refs down to South America, and Conmebol should send you our refs for your games. That way they will be no "suspicacias" about the calls.
    I did not mean to offend Rodriguez, but his attitude was suspicious, and he singnaled for the center fist, and later he called a drop ball. If was being assesed, he could be failed; in addition he might not get international games again.

11. nfiniti

nfiniti Member

Jun 30, 2007
    Rutherford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Panama
    chiquidracula is not corrupt, he just likes to act like a diva sometimes and take over the game. He'll ref some games where he won't pull a card on anyone, and in others he'll yellow you for breathing (exagerating of course, but that's how he is)

12. YanksCatrachos23

YanksCatrachos23 New Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Bronx, New York
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    just look what he did to Costly :rolleyes:

maybe he isnt corrupt or maybe he is. All I know is the way he behaved last night was ultra-fishy..

13. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're talking about that ref with the slicked-back hair that was reffing the Honduras-CR match last night?

14. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Others in this thread indeed used the word "corrupt". It was probably my mistake to quote ohiginiano but reference my use of the word "guys" as in plural.

15. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yes.

16. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    great video with all highlights

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTkFisNLWJs"]YouTube - HONDURAS 4 COSTA RICA 0 rumbo a sudafrica 12 08 09[/ame]

17. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Oh yea, great vid, 'dealer! :p:D

18. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Great and important win for us!!!:):) I got real nervous after they took away our first goal but Thank God!! we didnt get disappointed but instead kept on trying until we scored, i liked our mentality hopefully we can now go and besides win all our home games, try to get some points away as well!! But one thing i definitely didnt like is the fact that we missed so many goal opportunities, if it was a tougher game those misses could have easily cost us the game and not only that but after the 2nd goal our guys kind of relaxed and let Costa Rica attack so we need to fix those errors and hopefully Suazo will be back as well!! Oh also i wouldnt mind if we give Escobar a chance since he had a great Gold cup and Valladares still keeps on making those amateur mistakes!! i never feel secure with Valladares at goal!! but anyway AHORA SI PAPA!!!!

19. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    TY but I can't take credit for the video only finding it. But it really shows how superior Honduras was and the level of football was impressive, great ball movements overall nothing sloppy.

20. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    Ooeee, oooeee, oooeee ooee, hiijooos, hiiijooos!! :eek: :D ;)

21. M3gatron redded

M3gatron redded Red Card

Jun 14, 2009
    brasil
    anyone think Valladeres gol was off sides?

22. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    doesn't matter.

23. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    He was in valid position, there was a CR player on the opposite side on his same line, clean excellent goal.

24. Prodigy1418

Prodigy1418 New Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    great victory for honduras , i knew it was gunna happen becuase honduras was playing with the heart and soul of there country especially with everything going wrong politicly.....costly is out for the next match becuase of the yellow card that , the stupid ref gave him BUT great news it is confirmed that david suazo will return ......i have a question tho has anyone started a fourm for the pre match of hondruas vs trinidad and tobago??? heres the link where costly confirms he is out and confirms that suazo will play .......http://hondurasnews.tv/news/laprensa.html

25. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua

At least Suazo will be back next game against Ty T, later when you play against Mexico you will have Suazo, Pavon and Costly available.