Possible squad for Argentina

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by BigSoccer Bot, Jun 9, 2007.

1. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
  2. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: La lesión de Abbondanzieri tiene preocupado a Basile

El ex Boca sufrió una lesión que podría recortar su participación en la Copa América.

More...

3. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Basile da la lista y viajan a la tarde

More...

4. ric1989

ric1989 New Member

Jun 15, 2007
    Copa America!!!

Well Riquelme is going and I want to know your opinions about his return to the national team and how well would he adapt now.
    I think it would be interesting to see him play with Gago covering behind him. Because Gago has a more offensive style of playing than Mascherano and Riquelme wouldn't have to run too much having him behind.
    I also want to see Veron playing again in the national team. Of course he would be a substitute having Riquelme on the field.
    And of course Messi would be there too. I still think he wouldn't play as good with Riquelme than with Aimar behind him. Aimar has a more offensive style of playing that gives Messi more dynamic on his game.
    What do you think???

5. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Official Argentina squad:

Keepers:

Roberto Abbondanzieri (Getafe)
    Juan Pablo Carrizo (River Plate)
    Agustín Orión (San Lorenzo)

Defenders:

Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan)
    Roberto Ayala (Valencia)
    Gabriel Heinze (Manchester United)
    Gabriel Milito (Real Zaragoza)
    Daniel Díaz (Boca Juniors)
    Hugo Ibarra (Boca Juniors)
    Nicolás Burdisso (Inter Milan)

Midfielders:

Luis González (FC Porto)
    Juan Román Riquelme (Boca Juniors/Villarreal)
    Javier Mascherano (Liverpool)
    Esteban Cambiasso (Inter Milan)
    Fernando Gago (Real Madrid)
    Juan Sebastián Verón (Estudiantes LP)
    Pablo Aimar (Real Zaragoza)

Forwards:

Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
    Hernán Crespo (Inter Milan)
    Diego Milito (Real Zaragoza)
    Carlos Tevez (West Ham)
    Rodrigo Palacio (Boca Juniors)

6. El Mandrake

El Mandrake Member

Mar 21, 2004
    en la popu
    Re: Copa America!!!

I say let sleeping dogs lie. Roman has psychological problems.....they say he is like a sensitive child mentally....simpleton-ish. I think when something seems uncomfortable he shrinks....in bosta he is awesome but remove him from that universe and he cannot adapt.....such a shame...such an incredible talent too.

7. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This looks like arguable the best team in the world.

8. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

i think the word that is going around for riquelme is jugador de club and its right, his had problem with barca villareal, the only place he is confortable at is in boca. i only see him smile in boca. he is an incredible talent but does do it for nt. i dont have a doubt that we will win copa america. and then everyone one is going to cum all over riquelme, but with a team like this if we dont win it we should shot ourselves. i really would prefer us to lose as i think the selection of el coco is a joke, and the nt is a joke. whats going to happen if we win it celebrate it at the retirement home.

9. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    boy, what a squad

10. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and some Americans are scared to play Canada today. So I posted this line up and think I made some grown men weep.:D

11. Big Football

Big Football Member

Jun 25, 2001
    Some beach in Florida,
    Club:
    Deportes Tolima
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Couldn't agree more Jay, and they thought Panama was tough!! anyway, wasn't Argentina supposed to bring a "B" side?? I don't see anything B about this Selection.

Congratulations Bosteros, Copa Libertadores Champions!

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    lo de roman esta confirmado?

quien salio cuando Coco acepto su regreso a sele?

13. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Copa America Roster

Arqueros:
    Roberto Abbondanzieri
    Juan Pablo Carrizo
    Agustín Orión

Defensores:
    Javier Zanetti
    Roberto Ayala
    Gabriel Heinze
    Gabriel Milito
    Daniel Díaz
    Hugo Ibarra
    Nicolás Burdisso

Volantes:
    Luis González
    Juan Román Riquelme
    Javier Mascherano
    Esteban Cambiasso
    Fernando Gago
    Juan Sebastián Verón
    Pablo Aimar

Delanteros:
    Lionel Messi
    Hernán Crespo
    Diego Milito
    Carlos Tevez
    Rodrigo Palacio

14. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Holy SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!......que equipazo :eek:

Argentina va por la corona, pobres yankis les dara un infarto al ver esta lista.

PS - si, en todo lugar e leido que lo de Riquelme esta confirmado

15. maxpepper

maxpepper Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Roman played 2 GREAT seasons in villarreal, the last one 2006/2007 (after world cup) he was indeed suckage. But you guys are saying he never played good outside of Boca?? lie. He Had 2 AMAZING seasons in Villarreal, 2004/2005 (15 league goals) where he made Forlan Pichichi with all those passes and got Villarreal into the Champions as Spain 3rd team and 2005/2006(11 league goals) where he lead Villarreal to the Champions Semifinal and missed the penalty.

Roman has had good games and not so good games with la selección, as every other player on the team, like say... Messi, Tevez or even Aimar. You guys just like to rip on him because... I really don't know why, you are from river and are bitter or you say you are from san lorenzo when you are actually from river and are even more bitter , oh well...

Anyway, I will personally love to see Roman back.

16. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

maxpepper sos cartonero i ********. ustds hablan mucho pero cuando tienen que poner huevo ni saben los 10 historicos del club. i el penal que fallo, o el contraataque que erro. hablan como si roman era el unico que jugo en villareal porque ahora el villareal esta en la c de espana no???? aparte me llamas gallina demuestra lo poco que sabes. que existe mucho odio entre boca i san lorenzo o que estaban cantando tus jugadores anoche!!!!

17. maxpepper

maxpepper Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Gallina.

18. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

[​IMG]
    you're brothers

19. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

Yeah he's the only player ever to miss a PK? The counterattack? LOL You are really grasping at straws right now. 2 things? That's all you can think of? Phuleeze :rolleyes:

Dude, Villarreal would have not made it to the Champions League much less the semi's without Riquelme. His first season there he was AMAZING. Most La Liga fans I talked to who watched him regularly thought he deserved World Player of the Year that year and not Ronaldinho.

Didn't you say you enjoyed watching him play with Villarreal? What's the ********ing problem now?

Get over it. Riquelme is amazing and his performance this Libertadores was one of the best I've seen in a long time.

20. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    1. im naming how he disapears when he is needed. but i apologize i probably hurt his feeling i heard that his mom got a headace so ill stop talking trash. maybe i'll hire some guys to cut the grass so trisquelme is happy about that as well.

2. im agreeing with you if you put roman alone in the champions he would of won [he doesnt need 10 other players], those other 10 players are the ones that cost him qualifing to the final, el ingeniero had most of the fault anyways he hasnt ever won anything and i mean ever.

21. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    So you provide one example of when he let his team down? What about the countless examples of when he's excelled. :rolleyes:.

The Tristelme thing is ridiculous. Just watching him play for Boca is enough to see that he was enjoying the games, giving it his all, and being a total leader on the field.

You talked so much shit, Riquelme leads Boca to another Libertadores playing out of this world and you still talk shit. You are a hopelessly bitter fool.

Get your head out of your ass, go celebrate San Lorenzo's victory, and stop obsessing over all things Boca.

22. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    like i said riquelme is only confortable in boca, ive never seen him smile or laugh at any other club. buts its fine i can see that you are getting offended so ill let you go pick up some cartones by villa crespo, its fine maybe one day you can go get a dni.

23. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    maxpepper I could not have said it better myself, vamos Roman, Vamos Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

24. Syd Barret

Syd Barret Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Buenos Aires
    Viendolo jugar en Boca, es sin duda uno de los mejores jugadores del mundo en la actualidad sin ninguna duda. Pero ahora, tienen que admitir que con la celeste y blanca nunca llegó a rendir lo mismo que en Boca.

No digo que haya sido un desastre, es más... quien no se acuerda del 3-1 a Brasil en River? como jugó Roman!!
    pero en el mundial, nos guste o no, Riquelme no apareció.

PD:Estoy feliz de que lo hayan convocado, esta en su mejor momento y seguro que me calla la boca. Ojala.

25. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Ayala y Gago, dos sustos mientras asoma el equipo

Basile juntó a Verón, Riquelme y Messi. Aimar y Tevez jugaron para los suplentes.

More...