PORTUGAL VS URUGUAY 2018 FIFA World Cup Round of 16 [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by GoodDead, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chop thug

Chop thug Red Card

Toronto FC / Santa Clara / benfica
    Portugal
    Jun 19, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Everyone knows rackitic bro

Croatia has more world class players than Portugal

Nobody cares about Joao mario , Guedes, william, Gelson, Bruno Fernandes , Manuel Fernandes , Adrien , moutinho

2. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Well, the Wolves have a good portion of Portuguese players. We can watch them to get a idea of how well Portugal would play without Ronaldo.

jec1 repped this.
  3. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Didn’t watch the game. Japan had a lot of shots on target. Did Japan parked the bus? I always wonder Portugal being gun shy because Santos prefers the team to be more defensive minded.

4. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Z, you're a band wagoner! Next when Brazil lose to Belgium, you will support Ingerland, then France. I see you!

theFOOTBALLlover repped this.
  5. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Z, you know I like you and defended you multiple times wanting you to come back. I think you could give lessons in trolling and you always entertain me. I'm being a prick because I'm getting very sick of just how negative Portuguese people are.

I know we will be fine but it's even more frustrating because I won't be able to prove it until we get there. For now I guess I'll just have to accept all the overreaction and irrational thought.

6. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I'm with you on this one.
    These guys are in crack hoping that Ronaldo retires. Like it or not Portugal wouldn't qualify without Ronaldo. When Ronaldo retires it will be the dark ages. Just having him on the field gives everyone hope, even if he plays like crap. Ronaldo gave Portugal the will to win. Too bad we had such crappy supportive g cast with the NT.

And I have to say it again... MANUEL FERNANDES?????? WTF????That was the savior....

7. trebaruna

trebaruna Member

Jun 13, 2017
    Los Angeles
    It will be interesting to follow all the young prospects to see how they evolve this season. I think also Daniel Podence has been a bit forgotten in spite of having great talent. He is expected to sign for Olympiakos.
    Rafa Silva is very talented and I feel this season he will show it with Benfica.

8. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    NewLaw83 repped this.