Pompey Vs Villa

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by andybart, Apr 17, 2010.

1. andybart

andybart New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    canada.
    Me thinks there maybe a very young side put out by Avram as there are so many weird and wonderful "contracts " with the players at Pompey at the moment.
    Kanu is one game off earning a contract for next year,Dindane is a game off making us pay 4 million pounds and other bonus's and thing really are restricting Avrams choices.
    Still be Pompey and still battle as we always do.

2. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    i watched this game and thought portsmouth did good, they controlled the ball good in the first part of the first half and brown scored a good goal (his first goal in 6 years the commentators said). Even though villa might of had a little more possession in the second half, it wasnt all villa, portsmouth played good and had some good chances to get another goal and lenny sowah started, he's only 17 and he did pretty good having to defend against downing and young.

3. andybart

andybart New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    canada.
    Yo be fair considering who he played against he didn't do too bad at all....mind you the administator at the club is already on about selling him.

4. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    I wasn't bagging on sowah at all, just saying he played really good against villa. I'm for portsmouth and hope they do bounce right back up next year. I read about some takeover with a mystery investor, but their not sure whats to come up it.