Pokemon

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by Sal, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Yeah I have 8.1 and couldn't install GBA4IOS... Try this link this is the one i used to get it back.
    http://www.pgyer.com/GBA32
    Press the green install button and it should work. then once you have the app click one of those links in safari and you will have to wait for like 30 seconds then it will bring you to a new page where it'll say "open in GBA4ios". Click that and it should work.

Or this link if those two in the previous post above don't work. http://goo.gl/FIQVTq

Dante repped this.
  2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Worked on my iPad, will try iphone later.

Sal repped this.
  3. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    No problem. Enjoy. And here's the site where you can get other Gameboy games if you want ( http://m.coolrom.com.au/roms/gba/ ). Also, I suggrst not updating IOS on at least one of your devices in the future so that you can keep the app. Because Apple are trying their hardest to make this emulator not work on iOS. Also, Happy Thanksgiving.

Regards,

Dante repped this.
  4. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What's the password to install for the first link?

5. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Try: Agothro

Mengão86 repped this.
  6. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    have you seen pokemon origins? its a nice short series that goes through the first game with red(the original) instead of the main series with ash. The style and battles are worth it alone, nostalgia factor as well.

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ya I saw it thought it was a little bit to fast paced.

8. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bump.

This Pokemon Go, man... I'm actually on first name basis with my neighbors from playing this game.

9. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Never played Pokemon before.

But it's easy to say why Pokemon Go is so big. It's the perfect existing game to use in this new way.

I love the whole notion that people are like "how do I play/move?" and the answer is simply, "you walk".

10. Dills

Dills Moderator
    Staff Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Jun 6, 2006
    Southampton|PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. SenordrummeR2

SenordrummeR2 Member+

Jul 21, 2008
    Layton, UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. SenordrummeR2

SenordrummeR2 Member+

Jul 21, 2008
    Layton, UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pokemon Go has been a lot of fun. I had a lot of trouble with the servers on Thursday and Friday, but late Friday night (roughly midnight) I noticed someone had placed a lure module at the park near my house. Two of my brothers were at my house to play Smash Bros., so we decided to check the park out. There were roughly 20 people there catching Pokemon and battling for the gym. We spent the next two hours running around the park catching Pokemon in the dark with 20 complete strangers. It was a lot of fun.

On Sunday I found that our main city park has 25 Pokestops inside the park. I took my 4 year old daughter to check it out, and there were at least 100 people wandering the park catching Pokemon and battling in the 3 gyms located in and around the park. The people weren't as friendly as the midnight crowd, but people were still sharing tips and pointing out capture locations.

13. VincitOmniaVeritas

Jul 18, 2015
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Real Madrid