Plymouth Argyle v. West Bromwich Albion (23 Dec) [R]

Discussion in 'West Bromwich Albion' started by DevilDave, Dec 22, 2006.

1. DevilDave

DevilDave Member

West Bromwich Albion/RBNY/PSG/Gamba Osaka/Sac Republic
    United States
    Sep 29, 2001
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    West Bromwich Albion FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Albion's busy Christmas-New Year's schedule begins with a long trip to Plymouth. Surprisingly good Argyle are only three points below us in the table, which makes our match with the Pilgrims an important test for us after our convincing win last week.

We may be able to get back into the upper echelon of the league if we can pull off some results during this busy part of the season. This will also be important because we want to show potential winter transfer targets that we have a club capable of reaching the Premiership THIS season.

2. Despite a dodgy start we manged to get something out of it. Both sides missed chances so maybe in the end it was a fair result. It was important we didn't lose to keep the momentum going. I'm glad to see that there were some battling qualities to get back into the game. I'm happy with a point.

3. DevilDave

DevilDave Member

West Bromwich Albion/RBNY/PSG/Gamba Osaka/Sac Republic
    United States
    Sep 29, 2001
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    West Bromwich Albion FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was only able to listen to the first half, but by the sound of it, we were quite lucky Phillips had his brace in first half stoppage time. It's really too bad we we unable to get something out of the match, however.