PLEASE READ: FORUM RULES

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by GoodDead, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #1 GoodDead, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Despite what many of you think trolling is not allowed in Bigsoccer it is in the TOS that you all agreed to when you signed up. That said we have a Cagao thread to allow for poking fun at each others teams and their misfortunes. BUT you cannot insult each other on any personal level or use curse words even if you use Sp aces or st*rs or any other clever method to try and bypass the system.

Up until now I have not given harsh penalties as it took a lot of for a yellow and even more for a red but that's done. From now on there will be a 3 strike rule for mild punishments: meaning a warning then a yellow card by the second offence and a red for the third with minimum 1 month ban. A serious offence will be a straight red with a minimum 1 month ban.

If you experience trolling, do not assume I spend all day reading every last post on every last thread (Because I do not) or complain about it 3 months later or use it as an excuse to troll for yourself. Simply report the post and I will deal with it and get back to you on what was done.

Thank You.