Please rate us your forum Mods - The Moderators Poll

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Txtriathlete, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Please rate us, your forum Mods (Please rate us, your forum Mods (Txtriathlete, topcow, woorijim, skipshady ) and how we moderated the Japan forum in 2005. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. We all value your feedback so please, don't be shy. We won't bite (we promise!)

Im known as Tex, and Ive been around for a little over a year. I enjoy Asian soccer in general and enjoy keeping these boards clean and on topic as much as I can. I know it took us a while to get the Japan forum approved but we finally got it done, I hope to see it grow this year

(Other mods please edit this thread and add your own info)

A= Excellent
    B= Above Average
    C= Average
    D= Below Average
    E= Terrible

2. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Skipshady was good moderator but he is not active now.
    Currently only Tex is active and he is good moderator. I give A.
    But What will happen here if he feel sick and want to rest like skip? It is good there are more active mods. The Old Lady Hertha and Caesar are now only contry forum mods, but I think it is good they also becomes Asian forum mods.
    Or someone who is interested in Japanese football becoming Japanese forum mod , it is also good. But I am afraid, if someone becomes mod , then he may feel sick about moderating and come to stop posting here .

3. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    only one moderator ever does anything, others are usless

4. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    I don't come to this forum often enough to rate the mods here,and anyway this is my first encounter with a mod on this forum.I guess this is a good opportunity to ask this;why was the original "Japanese Abroad(or was is Japanese in Europe?0" thread got deleted without any explanation?I admit that I was one of the few who got involved in "off topic" discussion but it was obvious that other discussions were going on parallel to it.Is it your consensus that mods can delete threads without a word of explanation?If it is,I'll live with it.But even in the WR forum,mods give words of explanation without closing threads.Also I've been feeling guilty that I was part of the situation that led to the closing of the thread that meant a lot to the regulars of this forum.
    Hope to have it cleared soon.

5. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    yea what happened to skip?

6. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I've just started...just getting my feet wet right now.