Players Shirts For Sale/trade

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by officalsoccershirts, Mar 12, 2003.

1. officalsoccershirts

officalsoccershirts New Member

Mar 12, 2003
    ITALY
    I HAVE THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS SHIRTS WHICH ARE FOR SALE AND TRADE:

RAUL REAL MADRID s/s
    D'ALESSANDRO RIVERPLATE l/s CLIMACOOL AUTOGRAPHED
    NAKAMURA REGGINA L/S AND S/S
    NAKATA PARMA UEFA CUP L/S
    NAKATA ROMA L/S
    LOPEZ LAZIO UEFA CUP S/S
    EMERSON ROMA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE L/S
    DEL VECCHIO ROMA L/S AUTOGRAPHED
    EMERSON ROMA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    DESAILLY CHELSEA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE S/S

IF YOUR INTERESTED LEAVE A POST HERE OR EMAIL ME.

2. LUVURONIE

LUVURONIE New Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Toronto,Canada
    O.S.S,
    That Raul Real' jersey is size small?right?Would it fit a 8yr old kid?I want to get my son a Real jersey but getting them here in Toronto is close to bloody impossible.If you think it would fit him,how much are you asking?Thanks,let me know.

3. officalsoccershirts

officalsoccershirts New Member

Mar 12, 2003
    ITALY
    not a shop shirt

I am selling players shirts and not shop shirts. players don't wear size small. The shirt is a size XL , sorry but can't help you out

4. LUVURONIE

LUVURONIE New Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Toronto,Canada
    Got ya!Thanks anyway,and good luck trying to sell the jersey's.Ebay would be a great place to start.

5. Gilstar10

Gilstar10 Red Card

Oct 12, 2002
    Somewhere out in space
    Well, I can find in stores jerseys from almost all teams, I bought my Real Madrid jersey at a very cheap price in a market place but the kid´s jerseys are only for sale in expensives stores. I saw Real Madrid jerseys for small kids more less at 50$ ¡My god!

6. LUVURONIE

LUVURONIE New Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Toronto,Canada
    Yo Gil',I just this past week got my first Real' jersey on ebay.Wiht the conversion rate,I am paying roughly $36.00 Canadian for it,S/H included.That to me is a great price and I can't wait to get it.Last year I sent away to Houston,Texas for a Mexican(my favorite National Team) World Cup jersey and it damn near ended up costing me $110.00 Can.That hurt,but it was worth it because the Mexican jersey's they had here in Toronto were bloody fakes,garbage,so it's all good.Also when you say Real' kids jersey's go for around 50$,what currency are we talking about? and what sizes are you talking about.I have an 8yr,soon to be 9 year old son and I would love to get him a Real' jersey.Let me know.Peace.

7. Gilstar10

Gilstar10 Red Card

Oct 12, 2002
    Somewhere out in space
    Well, I remember the jerseys for kids were small and some others more bigger. For 4 to 8 years old kids. The Real Madrid ones I found it maybe for 7-8 years old kid, it depends where you look at, you can find bigger or smaller.