Place to Watch EPL Matches 12/26-29

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by SccrDon, Dec 20, 2010.

1. SccrDon

SccrDon Member+

Dec 4, 2001
    Colorado Springs
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a Rapids fan coming in peace, and soccer. I'll be in SLC over the holidays and I'm looking for someplace to watch EPL matches. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

2. BoomBall27

BoomBall27 New Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In the interest of holiday spirit you can watch them at Piper Down 1492 State Street. They have food and a pretty good atmosphere, and they have both Fox Soccer Channels; if you ask the barmaid or bartender they will put on any game you want.

Don't wear that ugly plum color or whatever you call it,,:cool:

Merry Christmas!

3. SccrDon

SccrDon Member+

Dec 4, 2001
    Colorado Springs
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, I'll probably wear my RSL shirt. Your team is my second favorite team (I'm not good at this rivalry stuff), and my brother-in-law that lives in SLC decided that I needed a RSL shirt, so I'm probably the only Rapids fan that has one.

4. georg

georg Member+

May 25, 2009
    Parowan, Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good on Ya! but with all this snow you should be skiing. But then agian you are coming from Colorado so maybe not.

5. SccrDon

SccrDon Member+

Dec 4, 2001
    Colorado Springs
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some of each, my friend. Skiing in UT later in the week. Skiing in CO later in January. Life is good :D

6. SccrDon

SccrDon Member+

Dec 4, 2001
    Colorado Springs
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wound up going to Salt Lake Pizza & Pasta in Sugar House, since we had a couple of 20-year-olds in our party. They had 2 screens going for the Arsenal-Chelsea match. One Arsenal fan I talked to there said that he and some friends frequently go there or to the bar next door (name escapes me now) on Saturday mornings for EPL matches.