Pictures Of Your Boots [11] - Post your pictures here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Oct 6, 2013.

1. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    UNDER 50 POUNDS!? HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GETTING THESE DEALS my friend.

derbyyank13 repped this.
  2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #1477 appleCORR7, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    eBAY!!!

There are always good Puma deals on there even on the newer boots if you keep looking.

appleCORR

derbyyank13 repped this.
  3. DanielVP7

DanielVP7 Member

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Jul 9, 2012
    California
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Throw Back to one of my personal favorite World Cups ----> 2010
    Suarez handball against Ghana and the vuvuzela was some of the craziest stuff.

IMG_20180515_172822.jpg IMG_20180515_173012.jpg

4. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore

wut!? alright thanks, will go hunt. have been looking for a pair of the chrome Griezmann's without paying a bomb for the Limited Edition name.

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Those F50 are beautiful - lol the vuvuzela I love 8 years later they only ever make an appearance at England games (especially the women's team).

You aren't going to like me, but the Griezmann's were one of the pairs I've picked up. I have to admit they weren't a colourway I wanted. I was just looking for cheap Future's on eBAY. I'm not a huge Greizmann fan or anything so didn't like the personal branding. BUT when I looked at them in the flesh they are a beautiful boot. The layers of detail on them is amazing and they really are a nice looking boot. The chrome isn't too much but it really pops. And it's nice to have a better quality lace. Certainly worth getting if you can find them within your price range you won't be disappointed. I find that the Future's go for between £70 - £120 depending on the colourway. But size wise If you get lucky you can pick up say the neon yellow pair for £50 or under.

GOOD LUCK!

appleCORR

derbyyank13, jayc23 and DanielVP7 repped this.
  6. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore

haha in all honesty, i saw your post where you talked about getting the griezmans and how you see a different detail everytime you look at it so i know you got 1!

Thanks for the info, if i see one going for 70 pounds or so i'm all in.

derbyyank13 repped this.
  7. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    I still regret getting rid of my black ones. These were such a cool boot!

I love this colour too!

DanielVP7 repped this.
  8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Last pair of Futures FROM eBAY arrived this morning these ones were a steal at £39.99!

EDE4FCC4-EB79-4BAD-8658-6406F7573D98.jpeg

The boots were originally listed at £49.99 which was still a bargain but I went and ate before I brought them and they had been dropped down to £39.99 when I looked again so I snapped them up! Question now is do I switch the laces?

appleCORR

Attached Files:

vanjory and DanielVP7 repped this.
  9. Jaxinho

Jaxinho Member

Chelsea
    France
    May 16, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    AMAZING DEAL! Are they true to size? I don’t trust SR4U with shoe sizing outside of Nike and adidas.
    Hope you enjoy them!

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I found them to be true to size yeah. I was a bit worried because they looked a bit big when I took them out of the box but they were a nice fit - The beauty is if you bother to look into the perks of the different lacing systems you can find you own fit.

I had a size 7uk which is my shoe size and they fitted really well I have quite a wide foot. But the lock down was great and my foot wasnt slipping and sliding about. You rely on the laces because the collar is very soft and doesn’t lock your foot down like other brands.

appleCORR

11. Jaxinho

Jaxinho Member

Chelsea
    France
    May 16, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    Good to know @appleCORR7! Tried looking it up on eBay but the lowest I found was US$150 and it’s pre-owned. No luck on this side of the Atlantic! Just gonna have to wait some more.

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Do not give up! :thumbsup:

appleCORR

13. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore

HAHA yea Ditto. dang it how is she getting these crazy deals lol

14. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    :D well those yellow Future's are on ice at the minute. Managed to do something to my achilles tendon playing last week so I've got my foot in a medical 'Rooney' style boot while I wait for a scan. Oh well, something to look forward too I suppose. I'm hoping its not too serious. I can practice my different lacing technics in the meantime!

appleCORR

DanielVP7 and derbyyank13 repped this.
  15. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    Hope it's not too serious and you heal quickly!

16. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore

get well soon!

regarding lacing techniques, its probably gimmicky, but the one that leaves a nice kicking surface looks pretty interesting. haha!

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I wish the ‘standard’ boots came with the better quality laces like the ones in the Griezmanns I feel you can do more options with those as they are a bit thicker.

Thanks for the get well wishes I’m hoping it’s just some sort of sprain rather than a tear.

appleCORR

derbyyank13 repped this.
  18. Jaxinho

Jaxinho Member

Chelsea
    France
    May 16, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    Probably doesn’t help but look into Knotley laces! My absolute favorite and I use them on almost all my pairs color-permitting. Better quality than SR4U Laces and those rubberized AMO Customs imho.

derbyyank13, appleCORR7 and jayc23 repped this.
  19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    DFB7EE87-FFBD-467F-9D86-52539516E439.jpeg

This is how my Griezmann’s came laced and it’s a really nice lacing system (there is some intricate lace work on the side too that you can’t see in this picture) But as I said the laces are a better quality one these boots so I think replicating this system with the normal laces it wouldn’t look as tidy or work as well as the laces would look too flimsy. But whoever owned these boots before me did a great job lacing them like this. I was very impressed!

I’ll look into those laces thanks! I never really saw the point in those AMO laces because surely the rubber will just wear off quite quickly as soon as you start using them.

appleCORR

Jaxinho and derbyyank13 repped this.
  20. Jaxinho

Jaxinho Member

Chelsea
    France
    May 16, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    Yup! Although AMO has those Speed laces that don’t have rubberized elements. Maybe those are good.
    And yeah, I used the AMO Grip ones on my X 16.1 and Ultra Boost and they definitely started to wear down within 2 weeks. Not worth it.

jayc23 repped this.
  21. sscholz700

sscholz700 Member

Nov 16, 2016
    This is the Munich Mundial the quality can compare to the mij IMG_20180526_192554.jpeg IMG_20180526_192547.jpeg IMG_20180526_192539.jpeg

appleCORR7 and DanielVP7 repped this.
  22. Oli Coultas

Oli Coultas Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Leeds
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    IMG_3664.JPG IMG_3665.JPG IMG_3667.JPG

Wanted to change the launch colourway up slightly. Thoughts?

BBeast10 repped this.
  23. bronconaldo

bronconaldo Member

Jul 15, 2007
    COMO-Italy
    #1498 bronconaldo, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Back After a long time with these...

[​IMG]

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I’ve tried New Balance Boots - what do you think?

appleCORR

BBeast10 repped this.
  25. BBeast10

BBeast10 Member

Chelsea
    United States
    Mar 18, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've tried the Furon 1 and 3, and the Visaro 1. The Furon 1 is a pretty good boot in my opinion as long as you don't mind a more responsive boot(like the hypervenom 2) and taking your time breaking them in. I personally don't like the shape of the toebox where it curves inwards kind of like older Puma models, it makes it hard to control the ball for me personally. The Visaro was good also, I had to return them because they were wide width, but they seemed like the Furon but less stiff. The Furon 3 had a great upper and a straight last but were too wide (in normal width), had too much room in the toebox, and the heel didn't fit very well.