Phase IV Tickets

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by Section_14, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newcastle77

Newcastle77 New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Washington
    Good luck to everyone.

2. MakingNews

MakingNews Member

Jul 8, 2003
    Detroit, MI
    Quiet so far. Maybe we won't see much yellowy-good excitement on weekends...

3. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    nothing this morning right??

arghhh i think i really am insane.. it's 5:55am..

4. RobCrotch

RobCrotch New Member

May 16, 2005
    Virginia
    must be off on the weekends. at least we can all get some rest now.

5. bravo340

bravo340 Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm not getting anything. I went to bed at 10 pm so i could get some rest and wake up at 3 am. I haven't been to bed that early in forever. :cool:

Question: If it does revolve around CET schedule, why was there Iran-Angola tickets available last night aroung 9 pm (6 AM CET)?

6. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    ok. i want a lil snooze before the 7am FA cup game.. if you guys are still up and checking, please post here if you see activity.. thank you..

7. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    The fourth sales phase for 2006 FIFA World Cup™ match tickets opens on 15 February 2006 at midday (CET). "First come, first served" applies to sales during this period, i.e. applications will be processed in the order they are received. Ticket supplies will be frequently updated as new tickets become available through to the end of the phase on 15 April 2006. Tickets will become available as stadium seating plans are finalised, and from tickets offered for resale after being returned for non-payment or other reasons. For this reason, more tickets may be available later in the phase than at the beginning

the shop is closed for the weekend! actually pitty because I have time saturday and sunday..

8. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    No way to say for sure they are closed for the weekend... maybe they have sold the majority of the availiable tickets in the last 3 days or they do not see the incentive to update at 11am euro time since the fans have league games and cup games and will update at a later time .... remember more than 80% of applicants came from europe so its probably made to cater their needs

9. JugglinNCWest7

JugglinNCWest7 New Member

Feb 18, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    So does anyone know for sure whether the site is updating on weekends? I refreshed pretty constantly from 8 to 9 and off and on for the last 20 minutes and i still havnt seen anything... It might just be me though?

10. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    Guys i sit more than 10 hours in this damn copmputer but never seen any shit, please tell me what is the best time to sit infront of computer. please help me.

11. JugglinNCWest7

Feb 18, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    i think we're all trying to figure out the best times to find tix... it's lookin like around noon CET is a pretty solid bet though... basically nothing between 10 pm and 10 am CET... still wondering if anything has been up today

12. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
  13. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    is their any opening hours for ticket shop??????????????

pls help

14. bravo340

bravo340 Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The ticket shop is always open. All tickets are red because there are none available right at the moment. They pretty much turn yellow whenever they want even though more so between 10 AM CET and 10 PM CET. They haven't updated any tickets since probably 12 hours ago. Our guess is that they don't update during the weekends. So you're best bet is to check back Monday at 10 AM CET.

15. bwiorly

bwiorly Member

May 3, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    :mad: I have to say this is very unfair to people who hold regular 9-5 jobs weekdays with no access to a computer. The one good time for them to try to get tix would be weekends.

What about factory workers, teachers, store clerks and so on, FIFA???!! Fans of the game as much as any office geek sitting at a computer 8 hrs a day!!!

I actually thought that FIFA would take that into account and release a flurry of tix today and another one tomorrow, but what should we expect from corporate fat cats???!!!

SHAME!!!:mad:

16. JugglinNCWest7

Feb 18, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    I must say it's also unfair to those people who want to live a somewhat normal life for the next 4 months... All I can say is AHHHHHHHH

17. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    A friend gave me a program that calls attention to the available tickets with a signal sound. It helped me a lot to get my Germany-Costa Rica opening match tickets. :)

18. wey877

wey877 Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mauritius
    whats the program called and how do you get it

19. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Before you ask, I can't give you the program right now. It's was programmed by a friend. Maybe later.

20. JugglinNCWest7

Feb 18, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Why did you post about it if you can't give us more information... sounds like youre just tryin to brag IMHO. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear ya got tickets though. :)

21. nelsonb97

nelsonb97 Member

Feb 9, 2006
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    One curious: I did a lot of attempts to achieve txs yesterday, by making refresh + choosing the game + submit request (as all of you are doing). Once, after the refresh, I was directed to the page where I was asked to insert my email (or new email, for new applicants). i was surprised because I didn't chose any game, so I didn't have any idea what are the games that I was buying... Anyway, I continued and bought 4 txs to Paraguay vs Trinidad tobago (yeah, i know this is not the game that we all dream about it, but this is my 2nd game - I already have Brasil vs Australia).

Now my target is to achieve 2 more qualitative games and as I see, this is possible. Also mexico vs portugal was yellow for some minutes, but I wasn't fast enough...

Sincerely, I hope that the ticket shop isn't active by weekends, so we can rest 2 days by week, before we go crazy !

22. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    my main point was that I got tickets ;) you'll get the programme in a week.

23. bwiorly

bwiorly Member

May 3, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Couldn't disagree more. You're leaving out important socio-economic factors.

My work involves sitting at a desk in front of a computer for a good part of day. I have flexible work hours too--didn't get anything done yesterday and finally scored my tix; working today to compensate. Don't you think the guy working on the assembly line at the auto plant is at a disadvantage?

And I'm not even going to mention North/South inequalities (not talking Detroit vs. Birmingham, AL here...), but saying "every person in the world is in the same boat in this process" is simply shocking.

24. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    i've been reading some books about how FIFA is this evil veiled entity with no care for football, only for money..

i agree.. evil FIFA..

25. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    i agree tooo, fifa s***ks.

why can't they just share the remaning tickets among the applicants from 3rd phase.