"Petrol Money Can't Buy Me Love" - El BienvenISCO Al Mejor Club Del Mundo

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    Apart from Bale , who ? Okay Vazquez is bad but he puts a lot of effort in his actions , he just can't do better. Something you can't say about Isco.

2. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Putting effort doesn't make you RM quality, and he just isn't. He isn't a starter, nowhere near it, but he keeps getting minutes over players we should be developing. Not to mention we keep trotting Modric out there, and the dude is in another planet all together.

Deep Pal, HZinho, Digital and 1 other person repped this.
  3. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What do you guys think the chances of us selling Isco are? I know the fans love him, but he's been criticized a lot and had a lot of bad results in those Marca polls.

4. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    The NT performance puts no doubt on Solari’s decision to keep in on the bench.
    Ceballos is playing a lot better right now.

5. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    Well I sure hope we will sell him . I mean at this point we can say he will never be what we are really looking for and he is young enough to get big dollars for him.

But I seriously doubt it.

6. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I believe he's still a valuable player to keep on the bench and he's incredibly talented. I don't think we are gonna sell him but he will be demoted to a rotation player. Whether he likes/accepts that or not is the problem.

7. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't see him going along with that.

Eddie, Lyra and Digital repped this.
  8. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Within no time City will snatch him and Pep would make him David Silva replacement

4x4s, Deep Pal and Halycon repped this.
  9. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    Good . Get a lot of money and make room for all these other talented midfielders we have. Plus invest in a winger because he sure aint no winger by all means.

10. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Perfect. City has more than enough money to overpay for a 23 year old "project."

11. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
  12. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Lol

Deep Pal and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  13. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well I hope you didn't think I would come into the Isco thread and hate on him. in fact quite the opposite, I would mostly likely be here bashing other players to dry hype my boi.

14. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    FYP

15. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  16. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope Solari gets fired soon, what an idiot.

Halycon repped this.
  17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
  18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm willing to support Isco. He renewed his contract for considerably less than others were offering, played every position demanded of him. Whatever his problem is, I prefer we fix it and move on than lose him.

ahnaf and temesgen repped this.
  19. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Meh, talking back could mean anything. He could have possibly been lazy and told to pick it up and he reacted negatively.

I don't have to be swayed by reports which usually have been false or at best questionable when I can read the direct quotes of the manager and co-captain which are obviously agenda driven highlighting hard work ethic being a neccesity.

MaxY repped this.
  20. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The manager can talk all he wants, but it's all really a load of hot trash when his team selection reflects 0 of the things he preaches in public. You want players to be motivated in training? Maybe don't go out of your way to not even select a player who's been working his ass off for a couple of years now even when he's the only natural replacement to the player that is injured. Or maybe don't keep playing players who clearly have their minds elsewhere ahead of players who want to be here. Or maybe don't guarantee starting spots to overpaid, massively underachieving players ahead of players we should be developing. So if we want to preach accountability and work ethic, we should actually reward the players who do actually give their all instead of gluing their asses to the bench.

J-Mezzy and temesgen repped this.
  21. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    You are asking for a lot ^. I can't recall a single manager who has done all that in recent times.
    Bale was a started under Zidane as well and only saw the bench towards the end of last season.. Rafa always played Bale.

22. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Connections or..........

23. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Zidane dropped Bale for halfway through his second season in charge, and he was never a starter after that. That's not to say Zidane was perfect; he had a lot of weird ass decisions too with his love for Benzema, or isolating players he didn't like. And he was rightly criticized for that.

Just cause others haven't all done it perfectly, it doesn't mean we can't hold coaches accountable for their crap. We got away with having players that can barely hold their weight in the starting lineup the past few years because we had one of the greatest players ever pulling the weight of 2 or 3 players by himself. Now that he's gone, these players are exposed. Hold them accountable, or stfu and stop talking about accountability in the media pretending the fans are idiots that will eat anything you sell.

ahnaf repped this.
  24. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    I don’t think he would. Isco plays in the same channel as De Bruyne, De Bruyne scores more and assists more and has better workrate than Isco so I couldn’t see Pep dropping KDB. Bernardo Silva seems to be the long term David Silva replacement

25. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Isco is underperforming so he really has no right to complain if somebody like Llorente or Ceballos starts instead of him.