"Petrol Money Can't Buy Me Love" - El BienvenISCO Al Mejor Club Del Mundo

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    He should ne sold imo . Or he has to play lower at Modric position . It is a guarantee we will win nothing if he will be our main man. His dribbling is off chart but he lacks that killer instinct and his shooting is average as well. I wouldn't say Dybala or James are better footballers but I would pick the both of them in favor of Isco with my eyes closed.

2. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    There was just a post above yours that said Isco has had the most successful final third passes in the world cup. This is a very valuable asset.

Lyra repped this.
  3. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    How many of these passes ended up in the back of the net ?

4. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    Zidane and Iniesta also didn't score many goals or rack up the assists. You are watching football all wrong.

Hendrix22 repped this.
  5. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Still we always need someone who passes the ball well in the final third. Although i would have liked to see more specific stats, like the directness of the passes. Spain passes the ball sideways a lot around the opponent's defence in their third.

6. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Ask forwards that question and report back.

ahnaf and Eddie repped this.
  7. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    I get it and maybe you are right. However you named two of the greatest midfielders ever and both could be decisive in a game anytime. With Isco I don't have that feeling. Yes he tries but he also can't shoot and many of his passes are not that well. They are safe .

8. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His time to step up and be the #1 at the club.

He got his favorite coach as well, no more excuses.

9. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Iscodisco and S1na repped this.
  10. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    I can also show you some wonderfull passes and goals by Mascherano. Is this proof of him being able to drag the best team in the world ? Nope.

RaMaaa repped this.
  11. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So your opinion is a bigger proof? Anyway cool, find some wonderful passes and goals by Mascherano and then we will compare their quantity and quality with those of Isco.

Still holding on to the moronic statement that Isco can't pass and shoot, smfh.

12. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Wonderful and Mascherano is oxymoron.

9Qui, Shay Z and Yannick Relens repped this.
  13. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    So I m a moron while you think I think Mascherano is a wonderful player. I was just pointing out that obviously Isco is a nice player and therefor you can find a lot of vids with nice skill of him . But that doesn't mean he can carry Madrid.
    You ll see he ll hit the bench again next year when JL or any other coach sees he is not dangerous enough.

14. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    S1na repped this.
  15. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Screenshot_20180706-203350_Dictionary.jpg

16. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    Thanks but it was referred to the post above the one avout oxymoron . Lol .

17. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yes, and I maintain that the statement that Isco is not an elite passer and shooter is moronic. He scores as many goals as you would expect for a player in his position, and they are usually exquisite finishes. The goal against Valencia I posted was a shot from outside the box with great power and placement which was by no means a fluke. And the other video is ten minutes of slicing throughballs to create goalscoring chances. Its not like it is just a rare example of the occasional pass here and there. Isco is one of the best players in the world in the last two years and saying hes anything else is also moronic in my opinion.

18. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Lol yeah sorry

19. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    The core of the squad has suggested the NT coach that has brought out the best in Isco. He will not be sold.

It's fashionable to knock Isco but the reality is that pretty much anyone has had a disappointing World Cup. Replacing him with whatever favorite player of the day is very much a case of the grass is always greener.

madridista_hr, Zidane05 and ahnaf repped this.
  20. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    But Isco hasn't had a disappointing world cup.

21. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Point is he might not seem like a player to build a team around to everybody, but there are not many better players out there. We've had the opportunity to see pretty much all alternatives up close during the WC and no one has really made a case for themselves.

22. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Plenty of players have shown more than Isco in this WC.. kdb, hazard, james, coutinho, griezman, mbappe to name a few..

23. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    James? I love him, but dude barely played in the WC.

24. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    You must have missed the Poland game and his two brilliant assists which was more than Isco did in 4 games.

25. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The hyperbole is unreal. Isco was fantastic in the group stage and scored vs. Morocco.

sneakking, madridista_hr, ahnaf and 4 others repped this.