"Petrol Money Can't Buy Me Love" - El BienvenISCO Al Mejor Club Del Mundo

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thank you Flo. Thanks isco

Digital repped this.
  2. sneakking

sneakking Member+

Sep 11, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what does that have to do with isco?

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Isco had confirmed that he's extending during the summer, and the club didn't shut up about the extention. If Isco would even have a remote interest of leaving there would be rumours all over the place and you'd have Conte, Guardiola and Carlo commenting on his "great quality" every day.

4. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Heh.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "Trust me".

Saeta Rubia and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Sadly for some, Isco is not a closet RM hater. :D

Amazing how many people were in denial regarding Isco's renewal. Maybe some just wanted to keep the paranoia going. ;)

7. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Isco's new Real Madrid contract has a €700m release clause.

[​IMG]

CR7PT repped this.
  8. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Luka Doncic is going to be a star in the NBA when he comes over after this season. League is primed for players like him. Wish my Lakers could draft him but that ain't gonna happen, he'll go top 3 probably. From RM to Lakers, if only.

Ohhh heyyyy Isco renewed. I was sooooooooo worried. Literally couldn't sleep at night.

CR7PT and Doni repped this.
  9. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More Disco, thumbs up to that.

raven3k and J-Mezzy repped this.
  10. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    FINALLY! YES YES YES!!! Best signing of the summer!

11. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I was worried because I don't want him to leave. I wasn't willing to take a chance. This takes makes me very relieved. Isco is arguably the Real Madrid talisman now.

12. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The gift that keeps on giving

13. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    What happened to the excuse that they were waiting to announce signings together? There was something going on there -- Flo is very careful with his wage structure and Isco had to know how what sort of ridiculous salary some clubs would offer next year. It was a situation ripe for some intense negotiations.

14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They are announcing one by one in a short Spain just like last year. Marcelo first, Isco a day later. Varane, Benz etc to follow according to Spanish press. That's what many of us said as well. There has been no suggestion in media that Isco created any trouble regarding wages either. All speculations here without any backing from reliable sources.

He's renewed just like everyone else before with a high buyout clause. And media reports were that he agreed to 6 ME wages and 700 ME buyout until 2022. He wanted to stay at RM and went about in a professional manner without trying to milk the club though some might find it hard to believe the way market is now. Ditto with Marcelo who never created any trouble with his renewal though he could easily ask for Alves-esque deals over the years. Much respect for these players.

xmaje, ahnaf, Deep Pal and 1 other person repped this.
  15. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I still can't believe we are renewing Benzema

16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And just cos we gave big contracts to Kaka, Bale etc which they didn't prove worthy of on the field, doesn't mean every important player at the club is going to get that kind of wages. We'd be broke that way. Image rights plays an important role in wage structure and all players know how much they bring into the club via their image rights.

17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Marcelo (who's extension was long rumored as well) and Isco one day later, with more likely to come in the next few days.

Not a single source in Spain even remotely hinted at any discontent or push back from either side during negotiations. You would think someone would have leaked something to the media to try to gain leverage in that situation. If Isco wants more money, easy, send a text to Marca saying Pep gave him a call.

18. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
  19. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is very true and overlooked. These guys have just put our captain to shame.

20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Barca contacted Isco in late August and wanted him to do an LE. Sign as free agent in 2018 and was offered signing bonus that's unheard of in the market. Isco didn't even pay attention and had already agreed a new contract with RM by then. Another L for Bartu. :D It'd be hilarious if Messi does that to them and takes 100 ME signing bonus from City.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/09/15/59bbea68ca4741b6788b46bb.html

Isco:

There was some contact with Barcelona but I did not listen to it,"

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/09/15/59bc011f468aeb5a688b457d.html

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  21. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Isn't that illegal from Barca, to contact a player without the clubs permission ..

22. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It's Barca, are you surprised?

saadomar and RaMaaa repped this.
  23. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "I grew up here as a footballer, I’ve improved. I score more goals now because I play closer to the area. Zidane has been important in this, he put me there. I had the patience to wait when I wasn’t getting the chances that I thought I would. I was always very clear that my idea was to be a success at Real Madrid".

"The coach has been important to me. He’s given me confidence in difficult times. He’s got it right because I'm playing a bit more advanced. I'm close to the goal and getting assists. The coach knows how to get the best out of me and knows me very well".

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2...lfil-many-dreams-that-i-had-since-i-was-a-kid

Thank you Zizou :)

saadomar and Deep Pal repped this.
  24. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's actually played closer to the goal in his Malaga days but nice ass kissing anyway :D.

Zidane05 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  25. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He means he's playing more advanced than he was under Ancelotti and Benitez.