"Petrol Money Can't Buy Me Love" - El BienvenISCO Al Mejor Club Del Mundo

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    But when will he sign that extension though :confused:?

2. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly. Every strong match he plays is costing Flo money on that new contract. Haha. Isco is playing this brilliantly.

MerlinRM repped this.
  3. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Nobody knows. He could be waiting to see who starts the UCL final before he decides whether to sign or not.

ahnaf repped this.
  4. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He has had some strong praise to Zidanes rotation policy lately, which makes me feel he is happy with his situation.

Shay Z repped this.
  5. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Let's pay him a big contract so he can start every game

6. kweyork

kweyork Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This starting eleven won't cut it against juve, the flanks are too exposed

7. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We wouldn't play the game as open as we were against Celta. We can be more patient in the final. It is clearly the best team we could play right now. It is the most balanced, and the best set up to win the midfield.

8. manofsteel

manofsteel Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 9, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Another amazing performance, despite his mistake which lead to Celta's goal. I really hope he starts on the final and cements his place on our starting XI. The only player that he reminds me right now is Messi, he is exactly what we need. Bale, thanks for everything and all, but he has to go.

9. kweyork

kweyork Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    kroos is too slow to cover the flanks, isco doesn't have the stamina or the dicipline, modric is ok. For a full 90 minutes against juve you can't expect casemiro to plug the holes on both sides of the flanks. Its a recipe for disaster, we need a different setup.

Best case scenario is to drop benzema and play asensio or vazquez

.................. CR7
    ...........................Isco
    asensio kroos casemiro modric

Marcelo Ramos Varane Carv/Nacho

10. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    we all know it's not happening. Scenario quite simple. if Bale fit he will start instead if Isco, if Carvajal fit, he will start instead of Danilo or Nacho.

11. manofsteel

manofsteel Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 9, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    The only problem with this is that Carvajal has been actually better than Nacho/Danilo/most RBs all these years. He deserves his place. But Bale, even when he isn't injured he is either recovering from it, or simply fail to make an impact. It's not 2014 anymore and this Bale case has started to frustrate us. It's not his fault at all, but you can't have others putting up excellent performances (ISCO) and bench them on important games to get nothing from him. Seriously, why did he played that last Clasico? It was like playing with 10 men for 30+ minutes and he even cost us a sub.

Kroosinator repped this.
  12. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    I'm sure Isco is playing his hand now and Florentino has his back against the wall. Isco will start CL final or he will leave the club.

13. manofsteel

manofsteel Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 9, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    I don't even want to imagine that scenario.

14. kweyork

kweyork Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If bale is fit i think he should start, but not in place of isco, we need bale's defensive abilities along the right flank.

Yea i understand what you are saying, but bale when fit adds a lot to the team's balance. But we are blessed to have a squad that doesn't miss him as good as he can be, we should be happy instead of frustrated.

I believe he deserves to start, but i don't think he will leave if for tactical reasons he doesn't.

Best scenario if Bale is fit

...............CR ..........Bale
    ......................Isco
    ...........Kroos.............. Modric
    ....................Casemiro
    Marcel Ramos Varane Carv/Nacho

With possession

.........................CR ......................
    ......Kroos Isco Modric Bale
    ....................Casemiro
    Marcel Ramos Varane Carv/Nacho

Without possession.

15. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    you think correctly, i agree, but we all know Zizou won't do different. If Bale fit, Isco on the bench and same eleven as yesterday. 100%.

16. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You can't drop Benz when he has suddenly come into form. He and Ronaldo are a partnership that are currently firing.

Isco fills in the gaps all over the field, it would be a huge mistake not to play him.

Everything other position is obvious.

manofsteel repped this.
  17. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So many people complained about over-dribbling and not passing the ball at the right time...
    Got anything to say now?? :D

MiamiNative0722, MerlinRM, ahnaf and 2 others repped this.
  18. manofsteel

manofsteel Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 9, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    The problem is that he is never fit, and as I mentioned before, when he is considered fit, he is trying to come back from an injury, before being injured again. I never really saw that balance this season, he was more of a problem, than a blessing.

BTW, the scenarios you mentioned about starting line up will never happen, there is 0% chance of Benzema staying on the bench, after he regain his form (or the most of it). For me the best scenario is Bale being on the bench and if everything goes right, bring him on the final minutes.

19. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His playing style is still the same, hes just a bit sharper now.

Halycon repped this.
  20. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Maybe he's already signed the contract and we're just not announcing it until the season is done.

Shay Z, hala_madrid722 and Crimson repped this.
  21. Phenom9

Phenom9 Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    People have been saying the same thing all season on how we will get beat against this and that team etc etc...and the team always proves them wrong.

F**k Juve i hope we smash Buffon and co all the way back to Italy

22. kweyork

kweyork Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It makes sense to play Bale, but the midfield chemistry will suffer without isco, if he's not dropping benz, which is the best option, then bale comes off the bench in the second half for benz.

He fills the holes offensively but defensively he's not sufficient - the way we played against atletico won't cut it for juve - dybala only needs a small opening, higuain has a grudge he will not miss, madzukic will be a menace up the left and alves on the right; from all angles we'll be tested - the midfield/defense has to be air tight.

Yea he needs some time after an injury to recover form, its an issue, but if we can recover gareth of last season with an inform CR we would be even better than we are now. So its worth the effort, at least for another season.

Knowing zidane he might use the same lineup from yesterday, but you never know, he has 2 weeks to tinker and he's known to switch things up for big occasions (atletico 0-3), i wont be surprised if he starts bale and bring benzema on in the second half when the 'old lady' legs tire.

We'll see, they said we had rigorous training regimen throughout the season and the players have been in constant rotation - so they will be fresh, everyone will have to put in serious defensive shifts if we are to start yesterdays lineup in cardiff.

23. manofsteel

manofsteel Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 9, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Knowing Zidane, Benzema in now Way stays on the bench

24. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    yap. Bale will fit and start along side Benz and CR. Isco on the bench.
    I would also not be surprised if Zidane choose a dumb move like benching Casemiro and start Isco in midfield just to please fans and Isco himself.

25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If Carva is 100%, I might start him 'cos him and Marcelo can stretch Juve on flanks. Otherwise go with Nacho and same midfield/FW against Atleti.