"Petrol Money Can't Buy Me Love" - El BienvenISCO Al Mejor Club Del Mundo

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You're the same guy saying Ronaldo wasn't good enough for Madrid & should be sold immediately.

Crimson repped this.
  2. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    sleepyvato50 and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  4. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thank God

I still can't believe he didn't play el clasico. You can't make this shit up

Doni, Shay Z, sleepyvato50 and 1 other person repped this.
  5. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hmm like I've been saying, I need to see Isco put pen to paper before I can fully believe this. But Marca are sometimes reliable with stuff like this so I have some rising excitement.

I believe his son living in Malaga played a big part in this decision. We're lucky because he has plenty of reasons to leave.

6. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Hopefully it's true. FFS bench Benzema, play Isco with Ronaldo and Bale/James/Asensio.

7. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale and Benzema are such a liability especially when you have players like Isco, Asensio and Morata sitting on the bench.

I still remember that young 21 year old (or was he 20 then?) Morata causing problems for Alves at the Bernabeu few years back and that was probably his last classico. Such a shame Morata and Isco, who are one of the few players who have been in form in April, not to get a single minute against Barcelona.

Kroosinator, MerlinRM and temesgen repped this.
  8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    If it's true I'm ecstatic, but if I wouldn't have held any grudges if he had demanded to leave after what he saw over the weekend.

meringues repped this.
  9. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He will be the 5th highest earner, only Bale (how the ********), Benz (how the ********), Ronaldo, Ramos earn more. He will get 6m nett, same as Kroos & Modric.

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It would have been extremely short sighted and stupid. He's considered without fault in Madrid. He should play all the time as far as i'm concerned, but he's with friends and family. Would be stupid to throw everything away and begin anew in a different country.

11. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wouldn't be a stupid for a career move. He wants to start and that looks tough in his current situation.

12. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Depends on what you value most. If it's the best possible shot at a balon d'or above all else, then maybe you leave. But he seems happy, he plays plenty and is willing to fight for more...

I'd be absolutely ecstatic if this news is true.

13. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    His family and friends are probably the reason why he did not move from Madrid. In terms of his career leaving Madrid would be a good choice as it stands.

14. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Baffling how he wasnt brought on i just cant understand how he wasnt giving one second in the classico and why kova was brought on instead of him . i dont understand zidane mindset at all there .

15. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The question is how did Bale start instead? The guy is shit when he's fit let alone starting unfit.

16. AriGold

AriGold Member+

Jul 13, 2007
    Göteborg, Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Imo there has to have been some assurances gigven to Isco. Hopefully this means an end to the BBC. 3I want Benzema gone more than Bale but I'm not that bothered either way.

17. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe for real something is happening? i think Asensio will have more time next season, Zizou said that, Isco for sure asked about this Zizou/Perez, cause i doubt he would stay if no one changes.

18. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Clutch move by Perez.
    Give the fans what they want after a defeat that shows how inept his BBC trio is.

19. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Chill out. Bale isn't shit when he's fit. He arguably one of the more influential players on the field due to his defense, physicality and goalscoring.

20. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Yeah, he's fit in exactly 2 games per year.

21. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He's shit and doesn't fit in correctly unless Ronaldo is moved to CF. He's also ALWAYS injured. You realize that he's on payroll just getting paid for no reason?

22. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I would be ecstatic if this is true. We need players like him, Asensio, Morata and James to stick around. Our bench depth is our strength (if Zidane uses it properly).

9Qui and J-Mezzy repped this.
  23. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Runaway from me baby

24. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    He is not shit. He is just another hyped product of limited British football academy which success is perfectly depicted in state of NT and Premiership.

robnycus, sleepyvato50 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  25. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #2675 RomanMadrid, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017