Peter Bosz and the New Ajax

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Orange14, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent75

Laurent75 Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Where would Sanchez go ? He needs a work permission for England if I'm not wrong, and without England the potential buyers become a way less important. Even if PSG and Barca want him.

If he is clever enough he'll stay year more and go after the world cup, rather than being a sub with PSG and Barca. If he leaves, Ajax should go for a purchase, Riedewald is a big downgrade compared to him when it comes to speed and tackles.

2. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nouri is much better than De Jong, so I do not understand your choice. Moreover if Ajax sells Klaassen and Ziyech at the same time, we can already say goodbye to the Champions League. A team to be performing requires a minimum of stability and continuity.

3. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    He is eligible for a work permit in England as he has played for the Colombian NT. That's pretty much the general criteria they use. I don't think he's especial interested as he has already stated that Barca are an interesting club. I think he stays one more season in Amsterdam.

4. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Eh, is he much better though? Flashier I'll give but de Jong seems to have better decision making, less flair but a quiet substance and silky smooth movement on the field. Mostly though I have him there in contrast to Nouri because he's a different kind of player and Nouri fits more into the Ziyech spot (which Ziyech is simply better and more experienced).

There's always the possibility of adding another midfielder though who would take that spot. Unfortunately it means that Nouri just doesn't really have a spot in the first team still next season unless they keep Klaassen and move out Ziyech.

5. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Welcome back
    [​IMG]

Brilliant Dutch and Orange14 repped this.
  6. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^good choice for a back up. Also looks like Zivcovic is moving to a mid-table Belgian team.

7. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Bosz may be in negotiations with Dortmund to take over after Tuchel was sacked the other day. Thought I would post here as we already had some back and forth on the Feyenoord thread.

8. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Telegraaf confirms, so it's true. Ajax might hold him to his contract though.

Other news. Ajax sign 16 year old Danish attacking midfielder for allegedly 3.5(!) million.