perugia and toyota

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Ticallista, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    i think it's an article from sankei sports website.

as part of the sponsorship deal, perugia might bring ogasawara to italy.

2. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    lets hope not.

3. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    HEY JAPAN, are you Asian or not?

make up your mind. AFC called for a censure on Perugia after their subhuman actions. Isn't Japan part of AFC? Why are they dealing with these apes?

4. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I guess we're going to go Europe just like Turkey...

5. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WHAT !

perugia and toyota ?

Oh great. Two associations that now have dislikes towards South Koreans. :rolleyes:

6. SHURARARA

SHURARARA New Member

May 9, 2002
    Now, Ishizuka has participated in practice of Perujia. He may become 5th Japanese SeriaA Player.

1 person likes this.
  7. dmsychev

dmsychev Red Card

Jul 25, 2002
    GAUCCI IS EVIL!!!!!

8. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Watch your mouth, son.
    If you are stupid enough to believe such a ridiculous rumour, you have only yourself to blame.

FIrst, Gaucchi said he was about to sign Yanagisawa.
    It didnt happen

Then he said he was going to sign Motoyama.
    It didnt happen

Then he said he was planning to sign Suzuki.
    It didnt happen

Then he said he was negotiating to sign Koji Nakata
    It didnt happen

Now he says he is planning to sign Ogasawara . . . . .

. . . . are we starting to see a pattern here???

The simple fact is that Gaucchi has about as much chance of signing Ogasawara (or any other of the Antlers players, for that matter) as Maradona has of making a comeback, and being the starting forward for the Argentina national team in 2006.

The only Japanese player who might agree to play for Perugia is Keiji Ishizuka, because he was released by Tokyo Verdy and no other J.League team wants to sign him. If Gaucci is so desparate for Asian publicity that he would sign a washed-up nobody like Ishizuka, then who cares. You cant blame a player for taking Gaucci's money, if he cant find work with any other team.

9. where did everyone get this ogasawara move by the way? I still can't find it. well, gaucchi's reaction after the wc was truely a disappointment but at least we're thankful to perugia and its fans for nakata's case.

10. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    THIS is the basis for your claim that Ogasawara is going to be traded to Perugia?????
    All it says is that Perugia are "looking at Ogasawara".

---------------------------------

Its a bit like a poor, dumb, ugly old man visiting a local lap dancing place.
    He can LOOK all he wants, but that isnt going to GET him anything!

11. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    No sex in the Champagne Room!

...unless he pays extra. ;)

12. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    calm down, matsu..

not as if the world will crumble if ogasawara goes to perugia.

note that in the first post i wrote "might", so it doesn't mean he will go there.

anyways, it's just for a bit of discussion. that's what message boards are for.

13. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    You are either a clueless ignoramus, who doesnt have the slightest idea what happened betweeen Perugia, Gaucci and Asia in the past month or so, or else you are a troll making inane posts to try to provoke a reaction (which, based on Chachi King's reply, achieved the desired effect in less than one hour)

Whichever is the case, spare me the "that's what message boards are for" balderdash.

Its a simple equation.
    If you go around trolling for responses, you will be labeled a troll.

14. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    . . . speaking of which, does anybody know when this Newbie made his first post?

Im beginning to suspect another sock puppet . . .

15. well when this Ticallista made his first post, I was thinking that he might be another Don's sockpuppet, just for the insurance in case MLS fan Destroyer got banned and since MLS fan destroyer got banned, this guy seems to be posting more often so I believed this guy was Don F.C. But the link he quoted was a Japanese one... Maybe he's using translater?? Other than this Ticallista, there's another fishy one that may be Don's sockpupet. Finding Don's sockpuppets is like finding Wolly to me.

16. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    err...ok

i didn't know i was gonna get into so much sh!t by just posting a thread.

so sorry for whatever i did that pissed some of you guys off.

and i'm not whoever you think i am. i don't know the people who got banned.

17. well i wasn't pissed but was just thinking of possibility that you might be Don F.C. coz it's becoming a part of fun here for me. when you made the first post, I found the similarity btwn you and don so just wondered you might be....

18. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    you mean picking out "regenerated" members that were banned?

hmm..sounds fun.

but i suppose you have to be a veteran board member to know how to do that :)

19. if you know what kind of poster Don F.C. is, it's actually more than fun.

20. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    i got a private message asking people to join myfootballforum.com.

i think he's there under asian soccer.

21. well I got the same PM too. actually i was posting there before but site screwed so many times so i stop posting there. don was actually the supermod there

22. so where are you from. korea or japan?

23. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    japanese but born and brought up in new zealand.
    still living there actually.

that's why i joined the board so i know what's happening back in japan.

didn't know i was gonna to get such a 'hot' reception. :(

24. you'll get use to matsu if you stay here for a while. he basically knows lots of stuff about japanese soccer. also more importantly, you'll get to love Don F.C. and hamatachi