People's Republic Of New York City National Team

Discussion in 'NYC OT' started by Q*bert Jones III, Dec 28, 2008.

1. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Personally I don't think that Rossi ever felt 'American'. He's first generation, and considering all the technological advancements now in communications, he probably was talking to his family in Italy more than anywhere else.

I would say he's more of an Italian who learned to speak English because he was raised here. Also schools aren't doing that good of a job integrating kids into the American system like they used to.

At the end of the day, ******** Rossi, their will be tons like him or better in the coming years.

2. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You guys crack me up.

1. Its a fantasy land discussion.

2. All the hate for Rossi, yet no complaints from having someone who chose to play for Grenada on your team. He could have been nationalized and played for the US if he wanted.

3. You Communists would be leaving the US, but want to rail someone for not wanting to play in the US. Even you don't want to play in the US and are creating your own country.

4. Rossi is everything you said he is. Eff him. We can beat your shit NY squad without him and Jozy with just Alecko up there. And if you are giving Staten Island to us, we'll beat you with Woly too.

5. Its a fantasy land discussion.

Carry on....

3. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You can't always be so serious, you have to allow your mind to be creative. :D