People to People Sports Ambassador Program

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by thesoccerphantom, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Celtic3

Celtic3 New Member

Apr 5, 2004
    Oh Behave and give your vendetta a break Ga......!

......Hmmmm interesting.

2. "username"

"username" Member

Northern Virginia United
    United States
    Mar 20, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    waste of space thread, just neg rep me jerks

3. Anthony96

Anthony96 New Member

May 23, 2015
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    I know honestly this is late but you missed out on an amazing experience for your daughter only Americans look at young sports talent as unbelievable they don't see the development

4. R. Carrillo

R. Carrillo Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When I was in middle school (in the early 90's) I went to Australia as a "student ambassador" with People to People. I was there for about 4 weeks. Although they emphasized it was selective, it probably was not (except you had to be able to afford it). I met kids from all corners of the country, and stayed with a family in Australia for a week. It was one of the most important formative experiences of my youth, I made lasting friends and learned allot about the world and myself. I was from a small town, but after that I was eager to make my way in the world and going to college was a given. I would not consider it as a soccer platform, but as a life experience. A youth trip to the other side of the world for young adults.

5. Chentel

Chentel New Member

Oct 18, 2016
    I went as a People to People Sports Ambassador to Sweden to play in the Gothia Cup and represent Team USA. We did three days of training in Iceland and then flew over to Sweden for the tournament. It was an amazing experience and something I have never forgotten! I am still in touch with some of the girls I met on the trip and that was 16 years ago! I recommend allowing your child to experience this wonderful opportunity!