Pele Special Clip (downloadable)

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Elliad, Jun 20, 2005.

1. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    but he is afro-brazilian whetther you like it or not! thats is reality my friend.well a black brasilian is an afro-brazilian whether you like it or not and quit you ignorance my friend and samba has its roots from africa too hows that my friend!! pls dont try to distort reality because you dont like it they way it i zz, that is call ignorance and to a certain degree madness. why do you wanna deny people their roots! a tree holds up because the roots are firmly established in the ground and so are human being and anybody who dont acknowlege their roots is a lost soul. if you wanna be a lost soul fine but dont try to impose that on others my friend coz real world is diferent from your world! aiirrt!!!!!

2. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    dark i like possitive people like you my frined keep it up!

3. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    then dont watch it! geez enough with your childish diatribes yo! this comming from and african/american/brazilian. how you like that1 huh?i am all those because that is me and people like you should not tell me how to consider myself!

4. CrikeyMikey

CrikeyMikey New Member

Feb 23, 2006
  5. AuriVerde

AuriVerde Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Fortaleza-CE,Brasil
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Fantastic video:) Thanks for that!

6. R9magia

R9magia New Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Wow, incredible Pele video. Very good for those that still haven't gotten there hands on Eterno. Great Contribution!!! About the music thing, I'm definitely not offended, I don't see why it would be offensive but it was kind of odd watching Pele to Salsa beats with African singers, kind of funny actually. There is a lot of Samba or even Axé that would have worked out well with the video but great job anyway though. Again, tremendous contribution.

Maybe DuckManson should take a look at this clip since he admits to not having seen much of O Rei. Then again, he would probably make some absurd comment like he'd rather have Peter Crouch on his team.