PDL Playoffs

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by sounderfan, Jul 16, 2007.

1. SL Benfiquista

Feb 11, 2006
    San Leandro, CA
    Fuego also have a very potent offense with Campos and Nunez being tremendous finishers. They also have a number of guys who can join the attack and are quite dangerous as well, including Blanco and Codeceira.

However, their defense has looked a little suspect and that may prove to be their downfall.

2. mauser

mauser Member

Jul 17, 2007
    fresno
    Club:
    Fresno Fuego
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    justakid- you have had the pleasure and fortune to see Michigan Bucks and other Central and East Coast teams play. Granted, they are good teams but, speculation goes only so far... And the game isn't just played in your neck of the woods... As far as "bringing it Big Time", we can do that! And TRUST ME, everyone has a weak spot...

Benfiquista- C'mon man, you can't give away all our secrets!:cool: We gotta be low key, quiet...;)

You mentioned a weakness on defense... I still like our odds (In July, we have outscored opponents 20-8) including 7 to 1 in post season play...

Everyone in the Final Four deserves respect. And it comes down to this: Who wants it more? and How much trust, faith, and camaraderie each player has with one another as a team in the END...

3. justakid

justakid Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I said what I said and stick by it. They can play and they do it at a very high pace.Anyone can be beat on a given day, but from what I saw the the odds for victory are in their favor. They are a very good side !

4. mauser

mauser Member

Jul 17, 2007
    fresno
    Club:
    Fresno Fuego
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You said it, you said it... "Oh, did I just say that?"

Now that's what I call: "An Opinion"

Good Job justakid!!!:rolleyes: