Park Ji-sung @ Manchester United 2010-2011 Thread [R] Part 2

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by yimmy, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    He needs to get rid of the red and cut it shorter. It just looks like ahjoomah hair.

1 person likes this.
  2. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    just be glad that he has hair (sucks to be rooney bald at 25... giggs receding... gibson... scholes etc).

if i were his stylist, i'd def tell him to cut it even short layered all over and just have it messy style. keep it natural black hair. boom, done, just handle business on the pitch now.

3. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    he should have shorter bangs than what he has now. to the point that he can spike it. but keep it black not red or whatever

4. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    anyone have a longer version of the goal? i wanna see fergies reaction to the goal

5. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    I'm just generally against Koreans men with ahjoomah hair. PJS has the red tinted ahjoomah hair right now.

6. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Sir Fergie was literally like "Fook yeah! thats my boy!". He jumped out of his seat like a happy bear :)

7. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Mad celebration
    [FONT=&#44404][​IMG][/FONT]

Might take a while to load the gif.

8. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I can tell Macheda was like "fuck!"

9. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
    [ame="http://www.******************.com/?v=C260YJEC"]****************** - I'm watching it[/ame]

10. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Whats this ******************? thats pretty awesome quality. Thanks News.

11. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    "fuck" that shouldve been me:mad:"

thanks for the links and gif everyone

12. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Great goal by Park. To bad he seem to play best in the cup games. Better than not playing good at all I guess.

13. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Don't know if the full match has been posted before because I haven't seen the game and don't want spoilers for myself.

Here is a link to the torrent for the match.

http://www.multiupload.com/UOZ3MZY7IX

14. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5mOhMyywH8"]YouTube - Manchester United 3-2 Wolves - Ji-sung Park & Wes Brown[/ame]

15. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    There's been news of PJS moving to Tottenham as part of a deal for Gareth Bale? What?

16. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yeah it was a silly rumour that spread before the carling cup match but it died as soon as Park scored a goal lol.

17. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Saw the match. Park played alright. Definitely one of the better players on the pitch. Most of the offense went through Bebe and Park played defense first half. Second half Park got into it a little more. Park fed Carrick a lot of passes top of the box allowing Carrick to tee off on the ball. He missed but returned the favor that gave Park his shot on goal. Although he missed they worked together constructively on field which Park has been missing as of late. Park needs to demand more respect from players on the field. The goal definitely helps but he needs to be more assertive... but everyone's been saying that since his first game for United...

United need Chicha pretty bad right now. Bebe was alright. He showed promise and definitely handled the right wing with good composure. Obertan was poor. He's a good player but he wasn't jiving with Macheda and was rattled making mistakes. Macheda was crap. He didn't work well with the team, had a heated exchange with Obertan, never passed to Park or anyone else for that matter and bottomline missed chances entire game. New keeper Amos was pretty sloppy. Definitely not fit for league game yet. Defense was pretty shoddy. I don't know who or what is to blame but Wanderers could have easily won the game if luck was on their side.

18. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    I really can't stand some self-professed Manchester United "supporters"... This particularly annoying motherless [____] is either an uneducated, unemployed CHAV or one of those "die-hards" who's never even stepped foot in Manchester. Seriously, if not for PJS scoring, Man U could have (and should have) lost. Hasn't this fugly moron thought of that? This moron made ME tear my hair out. F*** U!!!!! [Sorry - my bp shot up after seeing this]

Thankfully, Peter Gill puts him in his place.

[Btw, at this point in his career, PJS doesn't deserve this kind of crap abuse from anyone (esp. after a good match). I'd be happy for him to leave and find a new, happy home (where he is appreciated) before retirement. And I hope they completely lose out on their revenue stream from Korea and go further into debt.]

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8742_6472708,00.html

"Of all the reserves, squad players and relative unknowns United fielded last night, it was one of the most experienced players - Ji Sung Park - who once again had me tearing my hair out in frustration. I have come to the conclusion that he is still at Old Trafford purely and simply as a marketing tool for the Far East" - JD Quench.

PG: How quickly we forget. Park was outstanding at the start of the year when he played in a position that not only he prefers but created for himself: a defensive second striker. Deployed centrally behind a single striker, Park's usefulness makes him a terrific asset. Play him on the wing, as Sir Ferguson did against Wolves, and he is an average performer because he lacks pace and has as many tricks as Stewart Downing. Let him roam centrally, as he mostly did in the second half, and his effectiveness is obvious.

19. Chaminator

Chaminator Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Let's just look at it this way; these "supporters" probably never liked Park from day one, and probably always wanted him to fail. It could be just affinity to a certain playing style (some people REALLY hate players that doesn't have flashy "skills", especially on top teams; they're automatically seen as mediocre), racism, or whatever, but it's likely been decided in their head from when he first signed with the team and there is nothing anyone can do to change their mind. Best Park would be in their mind would be "serviceable rotational player" or "hard worker", but the bias that Park is a mediocre player would never disappear from their head. He could score a hat trick against Liverpool in a 3-2 thriller in the Champions League finals and those types of supporters would probably start bashing him again on his next bad game. Some people can really be stubborn/ignorant that way, unfortunately. So I just let them be and do my best to ignore 'em.

20. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Don't be surprised - with a club this size and the silverware in the cabinet the vast majority are glory hunters.

21. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    LOL. I agree 100%. If this keeps up I'd rather see Park play somewhere else and with the repect that he deserves. But Fergie isn't a fool and if Park's form continues to return I don't think Fergie's going to cash out the investment United have put into PJS.

A good chunk of these 'supporters' barely speak English.

22. COREANO

COREANO Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i miss these kind of performances he would have when he first came to man utd

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsQuAkkP8Ps"]YouTube - EPL05~06 Manchester United vs Fullham park ji sung ball touch[/ame]

23. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ^this is a bit off topic, but I was looking around videos from the youtube vid above and I came across this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCiRlESIlA&feature=related"]YouTube - 16? ????.. ?????? ????...[/ame]

I think my wound from WC just re-opened.

1 person likes this.