Parity, comparing leagues around the World II.

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by El CHarro_NEgro...., Oct 17, 2006.

1. In the previuos thread we compared the odds before each season, now lets compare the current status of each league, Top 10 of each league. I will only include the leagues included on the first thread, feel free to add others.

Spain: (6 games each).
    1) Barcelona 16
    2) Valencia 13
    3) Atlético 13
    4) Sevilla 12
    5) Real Madrid 11
    6) Deportivo 11
    7) Zaragoza 10
    8) Recreativo 10
    9) Getafe 10
    10) Villarreal 8

Difference between the 1 and 10: 8 pts

England: (8 games each)
    1) Man Utd 19
    2) Chelsea 19
    3) Bolton 17
    4) Portsmouth 16
    5) Arsenal 14
    6) Aston Villa 14
    7) Everton 13
    8) Reading 13
    9) Blackburn 12
    10) Fulham 12

Difference between the 1 and 10: 7 pts

Scotland: (10 games each, only top 5):
    1) Celtic 25
    2) Hearts 20
    3) Rangers 15
    4) Kilmarnock 15
    5) Inverness CT 14.

Difference between the 1 and 5: 11 pts

Mexico (13 games each)
    1) Toluca 23
    2) Jaguares 22
    3) CF America 21
    4) Atlante 21
    5) Atlas 20
    6) UNAM 20
    7) Cruz Azul 20
    8) Monterrey 20
    9) San Luis 20
    10) Veracruz 20

Difference between the 1 and 10: 3 pts.

I think here is a better place for some discussion.

2. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Fine, but don't confuse parity with having a better league.

:::Yawn:::

3. Better than who? :confused: If your teams have good international performance, and your championship is very close call, isn't it an indicative that your league have a high number of quality teams?

4. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Give me a good example of "good international performance"

Cause as far as I can see, parity in the Mexican league means that all the teams suck the same.

5. Oh, a Mexican League hater. There's a version of this thread at WR if you wanna bash the Mexican league.

6. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Im not saying that the Mexican league doesn't have parity, but their teams do not do well in international competition.

Likewise, the Portuguese league has horrible parity, but they typically have one or two teams that do well in international competition.

So I will ask of you again...give me a good example of "good international performance"

7. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    If you love neg rep please post any truthful comments about the Mexican league here. We have a retard who can't take the truth and loves giving red nipples.

8. CHivas made to the semifinal of Copas Libertadores 2006, Pumas made to the FInal of Copa Sudamericana 2005 and was Cheated out of the CHampionship on a close series vs Boca Juniors, for starters. About a week ago, Toluca eliminated Ecuador's best by winning both games and and Pachuca eliminated Colombia's best 6-2, both at the current edition of Copa Sudamericana.

9. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Still waiting for the good results...

10. Omg, what results you want? :D We don't play play at European CUps if thats what you want. Troll, go to WR. The iffhs rank Mexico like ther 8 best (over Portugal of course), thanks to our good results:

http://www.iffhs.de/?b6e28fa3002f71504e52d17f7370eff3702bb1c2bb16

IFFHS opinion > yours.

11. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Thats where this thread should have started if you really think that the Mexican league is better than the others posted.

I laugh at the Mexican players who come to europe. What a laughing stock of pathetic players who think their success at home ensures them success in leagues that are supposedly below the Mexican league, at least according to you.

12. ROLF, when did I said is better than the other posted? Yes, Rafa is the laughting stock.... Again, you never answer my first question... Better than Who? Portugals? Im sure it is.

13. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    So predictable...rafa this rafa that. Is rafa the only mexican who is successful in Europe? Thats what I thought.

You might want to remember that it took Rafa 4 years in the french league before he was even considered by barca. And even then it took him a while to start for Barca.

And if you didn't think that the Mexican league was better than the English and Spanish leagues, WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST THEM IN THE FIRST POST!!!

14. If you don't know don't bash... I posted those leagues because those are the ones i posted on the first thread, and i posted those on the first thread because those where the odds i could find. I invited everyone to increase the list. Read before answering and flamming....

Rafa was captain at Monaco btw...

Better than who? Where did i said that Mexico's was better than the other leagues here?

15. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    I have never denied the "excellent" parity of the mexican league...Which was why I posted that in my first response to you. You felt the need to respond back. And neg rep.