Pachuca: Torneo Bicentenario 2010 (Clausura) [R]

Discussion in 'Pachuca' started by Naui_Ocelotl, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Nice win. I wonder how much longer both Benitez & Torres will remain w/ Los Tuzos. Both should be about ready to report to national team duty. Suck for Los Tuzos, but I feel the replacements (Montes & either Damián) can pick up the slack.

2. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    With our morale up and Toluca having a losing record against us, I think the semis are going to be a lot easier than the quarters. I honestly don't see Toluca being a major threat if we play the way we did against Monterrey. Of course, there's always the brain farts some players have, but we shall see. Good luck TUZOS!:cool:

3. DCDireWolf

DCDireWolf Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cross posted from the Toluca forum.

Pachuca and Toluca should invent some stupid trophy and start a new rivalry. Both teams have been consistently the best performing squads over the past 15 years, the cities aren't that far away from each other, and neither currently has a true rival. The owners should be getting together to put something together.

It won't be actually classic for another decade or so, but you gotta start somewhere. Would Pachuca fans be down with that?

4. Naui_Ocelotl

Naui_Ocelotl Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Sort of like the Rocky Mountain Cup? :D

A "rivalry" of that sort would be contrived and not feel authentic IMO. It should happen naturally. For instance, in the last few years I've seen some growing animosity towards Pachuca coming from some Guadalajara fans I know, I've also noticed it here on BSMX. Perhaps in a few more years/decade(s) we Pachuca fans can consider them rivals, although that rivalry may not be reciprocated from Chivas fans.

Having said that, it should be a good series against los Dablos. Looking forward to it! [​IMG]

5. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    In order for there to be a rivalry, there has to be competition:D.

6. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Good luck Tuzos! Let's hope Torres doesn't have any more brain farts!:cool:

7. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    We'll win at Toluca. If it weren't for our rookie goalie, we wouldn't be in such a tight situation. I noticed that Cacho makes a huge difference up front. He should start! Manso isn't that good. Looking forward to play in Toluca :cool:.

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    lol no u wont win in toluca

and if it werent for mauricio morales being a secret pachuca fan, you guys would be dead by now. its cool tho, good luck beating us in la bombonera

9. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    If I remember correctly, we won in a similar situation against Toluca in Toluca. History always tends to repeat itself.

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    If i remember correctly, this is a different team and past history is useless

11. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Pachuca is Pachuca. Toluca is Toluca. We have a winning record against Toluca. You'd be delusional to think it's going to be an easy win at Toluca or that we don't have a chance of winning at Toluca.

12. Naui_Ocelotl

Naui_Ocelotl Member

Apr 3, 2008
    The deciding leg against Toluca is tonight at 6 Pacific on Telemundo.

Calero is still not available for selection but Gerardo Rodríguez is set to make his return. Also last match for Torres and Benítez before they report to their respective national teams.

13. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    That sucks, they'll miss out on the Final. I hope Bayern or Inter lose internationals too

14. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this game is awesome

pachuca and toluca on the attack

15. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    our goalie sucks :mad:

16. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Are yall having heart attacks yet??????!!!!!!!!!!

17. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Whatever. We got raped by our rookie goalie and our piece of shit coach who can't spot a shitty player like Manso when he sees one.

18. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  19. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    I wouldn't be proud with Toluca's performance if I were you :)

20. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    lol ur kidding right

we got up 1-0 and we get left with 10 players for like 50+ min . theres nothing else to do but to bunker for the rest of the game. ur just hating bc toluca knows how to properly manage and execute a gameplan

21. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    I praise your coach. Your team has less talent than ours.

22. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Los Diablos Rojos did what they needed to do to advance. Props to them. Los Tuzos had plenty of chances, but couldn't get the desired result. Great Spring though & I am happy w/ the TFC title & the chance to play in Qatar in December.

23. Naui_Ocelotl

Naui_Ocelotl Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Well let's look at the bright side, at least we didn't qualify for the next CCL which leaves the door open for Libertadores 2011.