P/I/P: Revs at DC, Sat August 26, 7:00pm [R]

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by dncm, Aug 24, 2017.

1. dncm

dncm Member+

Apr 22, 2003
    Boston
    #26 dncm, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Thank you for clarifying - I must have totally missed it. My apologies for jumping all over them. I guess I am just used watching NBC sports that they do not rush through the lineup - and actually talk about the important things about who is and not starting - especially the captain injured at last minute.

Related to reading lineups and we all need a laugh this morning because everything about this team - contrary to what we have been told by Heaps, Revs Management, Brad and Paul - has all been trending downward....

ToMhIlL and RevsLiverpool repped this.
  2. RevsLiverpool

RevsLiverpool Member+

Nov 12, 2005
    Boston
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If he did go after the overlap it was far too late. Acosta was in space and if Farrell or Toni were aware, neither reacted in time. I blame Farrell as the back that should be following far post runs and Cropper for not communicating better with his defenders. Farrell was at the top of the 18 near the middle, way out of position.

dncm repped this.
  3. Revs in 2010

Revs in 2010 Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Roanoke, VA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're right, but this is about the fifth time you could have said this in the last two months.:mad:

4. Feldspar

Feldspar Member+

Nov 19, 1998
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, and I have. I'm pretty much copying and pasting at this point.

5. A Casual Fan

A Casual Fan Member+

Mar 22, 2000
    If only BigSoccer allowed for future-dating or, or pre-scheduling of posts, we could all save some effort. Log in once (now), post everything now that is needed to get us through the end of season,maybe even through next season. It would save us the need to log in every once in a while. After all, the Revs wont be showing any of us anything truly new, at least for a long while.

TOAzer repped this.
  6. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that needs to be the new Fort Chant