P/I/P - LA Galaxy Asia Pacific Tour 2011

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Hachiko, Sep 10, 2011.

1. crookeddy

crookeddy Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    I guess we are only a draw in Australia :)

BTW isn't it fun to be THAT team that comes into your house midseason, demands outrageous appearance fees, rips off the fans for a glorified friendly, and leaves never to return? :D

2. The Beautiful Gamer

The Beautiful Gamer BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 26, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bwn_VZhPbc"]LA Galaxy Press Confrence Jakarta - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2tca3UO6No"]Hadapi LA Galaxy, Tibo Berpeluang Jadi Starter.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Any Translators in the House

3. The Beautiful Gamer

Aug 26, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwy8v5cIr2A"]Beckham dan LA Galaxy Tiba di Indonesia.flv - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6idyyw2u4k"]David Beckham Tiba di Jakarta 28/11/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

4. JukeBox

JukeBox Member

Apr 14, 2008
    South East Asia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Re: Indonesian vid - Well, basically they said this game will be played by some seniors and mostly juniors of U-23 of their national team. So this is like the opportunity for their U-23 players to test themselves in the real international scene, sort of. Then their coach said, since the time for the team to train and/or planning a thorough strategy is too short (they have like 2 days only to train) so they will only focus on the tactical side for that 2 days before the match.

:D

5. JukeBox

JukeBox Member

Apr 14, 2008
    South East Asia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Re: 1st vid - they basically talk about Beckham/LAG wanna win the game no matter what and they know that the game will not be easy. Then the Indonesian team convince that they can give a hard challenge to LAG, perhaps even win the game.

Re: 2nd vid - the reporter said that after the press conference, which was held on their 1st day there, the team will hold a coaching clinic to the kids 7-12 years old on their 2nd day. Then the game on 3rd day will start at 7:00 pm local time. Then he urged Indonesians to support their own team by going there.

:D

6. The Beautiful Gamer

Aug 26, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks Juke. Repped:D

7. kaburu

kaburu Member+

Jul 12, 2009
    los angeles
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. The Beautiful Gamer

Aug 26, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiTlv3gX1dA"]LA Galaxy Soccer Clinic in Jakarta - Asia Pacific Tour - YouTube[/ame]

9. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The DirecTV on screen guide has been updated - sort of. The 4:00 AM tomorrow time slot is now showing "soccer" and the info shows LAG at Victory from last year?? The Indonesia game does show up on a later replay slot.

10. esco300

esco300 Member+

May 8, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least we now know its not 6 hours of "Magic Jack":D

11. klpv82

klpv82 Member+

Mar 8, 2011
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone actually gonna watch it live? I might, but I hope there's a stream that early since I don't have FSC.

12. tato_Top

tato_Top Member

Jul 9, 2002
    Auckland,NZ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    What??! taht is so expensive! In Indonesia the cheapest one is around $8 While The VIP section is $75, And also they have this meet and greet package cost $220, when you can have a dinner and chat with the LA Galaxy Players.

13. Ghosting

Ghosting Member+

Aug 20, 2004
    Pendleton, OR
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm actually about to go to bed so I can get up and watch at 4:00... I'm hoping I can find a feed :eek:

14. tato_Top

tato_Top Member

Jul 9, 2002
    Auckland,NZ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    The Indonesian Selection Replica jersey is out now.

http://mitre.co.id/Merchandise Club/Jersey Indonesia Selection Vs LA Galaxy

Anyway here is the list of Indonesian Selection team :
    From U-23 Team : Kurnia Meiga, Andritany Ardiansyah, Diego Michiels, Hasyim Kipuw, Gunawan Dwi Cahyo, Mahadirga Lasut, Egi Melgiansyah, Oktovianus Maniani, Andik Vermansyah, Patrich Wanggai, Yongki Aribowo

From Senior Team: Firman Utina, Ahmad Bustomi, M. Ridwan, ,M Ilham, Hamka Hamzah, Bambang Pamungkas, Greg Nwokolo, Victor Igbonefo, Zulkifli Syukur.

A pic of beckham in Jakarta :
    [​IMG]

And if you need a streaming try this website. And choose RCTI. It's in INdonesian though.

http://mivo.tv/home.php

15. Berks

Berks Member+

Dec 22, 2010
    NorCal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've still got "paid programming."

Weiners. Will have to record in annoying 30 min increments.

16. joshmartinez122

Apr 18, 2011
    California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Be careful doing that. I have had dish change it last minute and my recording delete all together. There is not much to do to prevent this besides staying up late and watching it live.:)

Oh ya screw dish, they are going to be not showing FOX and its affiliates again starting pretty soon. I am pissed but I would be even more if the Galaxy were in season.

17. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    This game is in the morning aint it? Well I am not watching. 7am for me and I have class at noon so I think my sleep is more important!

18. Berks

Berks Member+

Dec 22, 2010
    NorCal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Luckily it runs twice more that day, so I'll get it at some point! Will just have to avoid the interwebs in the meantime.

19. The Beautiful Gamer

Aug 26, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Slept early so that I can see this live. I am awake now so I can see it in less than two hours.

21. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    The pitch looks about like you'd expect in a stadium that's hosted 15 matches in less than a month.

It's also worth noting the main camera is quite tight on the field. Make of that what you will.

22. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Any streams?

23. Ghosting

Ghosting Member+

Aug 20, 2004
    Pendleton, OR
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I watched the first half on a decent stream at veetle.

Found myself just holding my breath hoping that no one gets hurt. I think Juninho's OK (at least I hope so).

It's gotta be hard playing against a bunch of young guys who feel like they need to prove something. Couple of hard tackles early on before Becks took that one guy out (that was the worst tackle of the match, and no card).

24. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    (highlight for spoilers)

I am not pleased by the Galaxy's first half performance, even though this is a friendly. We should be leading by at least 2-0, but we're only leading 1-0 thanks to Keane in the 14th minute combined with poor finishing in the 42nd. Very unhappy with this.