P/I/P Game 34: Houston @ L.A. Galaxy, SUNDAY 10/28/18, 1:30pm PT

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by L.A. Native, Oct 21, 2018.

1. El Futbolisimo

El Futbolisimo Member+

Sep 28, 1999
    Ok, so why would you raise the ghost of Pando Ramirez? LOL... Do you know that guy went back to Guatemala to play for Municipal only to be banned for life by FIFA for game fixing? According to my dad who is a living, walking encyclopedia of all things Galaxy and hispanic players says he is back in the States coaching some company team in some obscure small town in California. Sometimes, my dad scares me...:cautious::eek:

TOAzer and Geneva repped this.
  2. El Futbolisimo

El Futbolisimo Member+

Sep 28, 1999
    Yeah, four games... and may I add Bingham also had a MOM performance in there somewhere.

barroldinho repped this.
  3. GalaxyOne

GalaxyOne Member+

Dec 6, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I've watched all the Galaxy games this year, and I was convinced the Galaxy had the game in the bag at halftime and would cruise to victory. I can easily see the team thinking that too. It's human nature. Two goals should have cut it, and would have cut it most of the time. Not to mention the easy 3rd goal that Zlatan would surely pop in without the rest of the team even really trying.

4. 73Bruin

73Bruin Member+

Jul 12, 2008
    Torrance, California
    Actually, I had heard that but given FIFA's reputation, it would not surprise me if either he refused to fix a match or even more likely took the money and didn't deliver the right result. This was especially true in Jack Warner's Concacaf.

TOAzer and El Futbolisimo repped this.
  5. TOAzer

TOAzer Member+

The Man With No Club
    May 29, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes. In FIFA World it is often a far greater crime to fail to fix for the fee than to fix for the fee.