Out With The Old & In With 7he New - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Nathanial Essex, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Exactly then we do not need a player like that! Lets see what happens

2. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's just the position on the paper, in the field he will play similarly to how he did for France in the WC with Giroud and Mbappe.

Shay Z repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mbappe played on the flanks a lot allowing Griez to play central. Suarez can't play on the flanks anymore due to lack of pace. Griezmann's best position in France is occupied by Messi at Barca. And he didn't took it well when Pep played him on the flanks to accommodate Ibra.

4. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Their best forward line would be without Suarez.

Dembele - Griezmann - Messi

But good thing they have Valverde. He will keep playing Suarez, Vidal, Coutinho etc.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  5. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    So happy we are not intending to go for Griezmann. I would hate to celebrate anything this clown does. Bottler in finals. Cringe person. No thanks.

Anon. and Yannick Relens repped this.
  6. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Funny thing is he a self proclaimed Madridista.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

He's not. He played for two clubs that totally despise Real Madrid.

Icalldibbs repped this.
  8. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    He’s got bills to pay.

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You do understand that he's 28?

His record includes playing for La Real and pointing at the Basque flag in front of fans in Madrid. Griezmann is a much of a Real Madrid fan as Xavi and Guardiola. Please.

10. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    And? 28 year olds don’t pay bills where you’re from?

11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's insulted Real Madrid fans, the club, and provoked fans in the capital with Basque flags and other stuff. I don't know who said that he's a Real Madrid fan, but he's wrong.

Maybe it's some people that believe every player in the world loves Real Madrid but i can assure you that Griezmann doesn't.

12. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  13. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I said he is self proclaimed, in other words he said so himself, whether he is or not I don’t know nor do I care frankly.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He was asked about the match between Dortmund and Real Madrid, that is literally ancient, he was a teenager back then. Since then he repeatedly slandered Real Madrid during Atleti celebrations, but yeah, total Madridista.

Prit Javier and Icalldibbs repped this.
  15. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I hadn't really thought of it this way but for this reason alone that would be legendary transfer and totally worth every penny of the 120ME fee.

Eddie repped this.
  16. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Again I couldn’t think of anything I care less about than whether Griezmann is actually Madridista or not, I said he was self proclaimed and he was as evidenced by the video, and also since when are people in their 20s teenagers?

Stiliyan, Saeta Rubia and Icalldibbs repped this.
  17. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    What I learned from this conversation is Pogba isn't really a barca fan because he played for juve, Manchester and soon to be Real Madrid.

18. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    :ROFLMAO:

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That is correct. People confuse liking a team with being a fan.
    Even Xabi (who was playing for us back then) responds with an ironic "yeah, sure" when Griezmann says that.

The context is apparently that Xabi was there, they were talking about the CL match vs Dortmund and Griezmann was asked who he wants to win that and he said "between Barca and Madrid, i'm pro Madrid, i'm Madridista" and Xabi ironically played it down. It was the same interview where Xabi said he wasn't a madridista, but he became one while playing for the club.

20. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    Who cares if that f****tard is a madridista or not. I don’t want him on my team.

Yannick Relens repped this.
  21. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Can we stop with this silliness please? No one cares.

22. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Time for a Hazard v. Griez poll? Who's the better player and who would be more Madridista?

23. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    don't really care who's better.
    both these players are world class attacking players. not the Neymar level, but just below.
    I wouldn't care which one would show up in real madrid (though I agree it would be odd if Greizmann would have signed for real).
    both these players have the potential to make the team they play for stronger, so my take on this is that a.madrid just got weaker, but Barcelona got stronger from attacking perspective, no doubt about that and I don't understand people asking where will he play in barca, together with Messi and Suzarez, the rest will just go down the packing order...

I also find it funny that people still post "where do they got the money" and try to do some math with players sold and bought and salaries. It all bullshit. its not like Barcelona are going to go bankrupt at some point. if they need money they'll just add another sponsor on their shirt. or get a nice loan. both are easy to get as long you got:
    1. Messi
    and/or
    2. Titles

24. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid