Out With The Old & In With 7he New - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Nathanial Essex, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who said anything about his whole career? He could easily be there until his late 20s if PSG plays hardball, by which point the space shuttle would’ve long gone. No one can guess whether PSG will win the CL in the next few years, but they’ll continue to buy the best, and that might be enough for him along with wage increases.

Prit Javier, Excape Goat and Baltor repped this.
  2. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    no chance. i woud say max 4 seasons from now.

Prit Javier repped this.
  3. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    He will get contract renewal this summer, up to 2024. I don`t see him coming to Madrid before 2022. At that point he will be 24 year old on monster wages.

Anon. repped this.
  4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Life is funny and unpredictable.

Two players have talked up going to Madrid their entire careers; Aubameyang and Hazard.

Both seemed like it was an impossibility. Specifically Hazard who after his last renewal seemed the train was gone forever. Fast forward to present day and one is about to realize his actual childhood dream while the other had to settle for Arsenal.

If you polled this forum three or four years ago, everyone would have thought it would be Aubameyang not Hazard.

5. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    and? we are talking about best player of his generation. dont see any problem to pay more if he is worth it.

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ronaldo was older and on monster wages. Sheet if we get Mbappe at 26 when he's out of contract and he's still top level, I'm doing that crank that souljah boy on the street in celebration.

7. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    We will see what happens in three years.

8. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    There is zero chance PSG allows such monster investment to walk free.

Anon. repped this.
  9. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His contract is up in 3 years, isn't it? He might as well not renew and come here in 2 years time when he's on his last year of contract.

Prit Javier repped this.
  10. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He should hope another “talent” doesn’t emerge in that time who might be equally talented and wants to be here, ( and is) hopefully there is room for him by that time, you can never tell with the “future”, gotta grasp your chances when they come along

Prit Javier, Deep Pal, Açores57 and 2 others repped this.
  11. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'll wait to see the lengths PSG goes to in order to keep him in France. If Mbappe can resist everything that PSG throw at him, then I'll give some credence to him actually moving.

12. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I doubt it very much.

13. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well, he is very talented, but not at the level of CR or Messi. in fact, I doubt we will see anyone getting close to those levels in the near or far future, which means Mbappe is not the player you build a team around, especially at his age.
    I'm fine with him getting hungry by PSG's CL failures and coming to one year before his contract his done. it might even reduce his price a little bit as I'm sure the oil dudes will have another top talent to bring at that point crowning him as the best in the world.

14. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Should the club wait for Mbappe until he is comfortable enough to decide to leave PSG?

15. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No one will ever come close to them again. Maybe in 50/60 years. Messi scored fcking 91 goals in one year. Probably no one will match that, ever.

16. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lot of Messi love here lately. Dude is an amazing player but if you like him that much, go post on the Barcelona forum

RMSocrates, -Reivax-, Lyra and 6 others repped this.
  17. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    They only do that for attention. They desire an argument. It's always the same posters.

Just lol and keep it moving.

18. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We should just offer a big transfer fee this summer. If PSG accepts it(unlikely), that would be nice. If not, we just kept flirting with him until his contract expires. .By that time, the best players in the world could be VJ, Rodrygo and Odegaard. Do we need him? Well, we had Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Iker and Raul going trophyless for years. Let's see what will happen?

Besides, there will always be another player. We have Messi and we have Ronaldo..... Di Stefano got Puskas, Sivori, Didi, Garrincha and a teenage Pele. At his prime, Pele had Eusebio, Beckenbauer, Cruyff, Garrincha. Maradona played at the same time with Platini, Zico, etc. Mbappe will have somebody to measure him up. VJ is probably the next big one. Pperhaps, Felix is next up.

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They are allowing Rabiot to play them like a fiddle.

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I very much agree, mostly because I consider him a very physical player, with a huge athletic advantage but not a natural super talent. Time will tell.

Ahmadi8, Digital and Stiliyan repped this.
  21. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    That athletic advantage is also a natural talent. And gosh is he above every one else's level. I think a lot undervalue him. I do think he is the next Henry/Ronaldo.

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He got his ass handed to him by a defense of nobodies vs Man Utd when we all hoped he'd crush them.

23. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Real Madrid are following Leverkusen’s attacking midfielder, Julian Brandt (22), who can be sold for €25M according to a clause in his contract if the German club don’t qualify for the CL next season. He’s on Real Madrid’s agenda alongside Bayern & Dortmund. [as] https://t.co/LEgqMfl7G5

24. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Ideally we need a number 9

temesgen, Digital and Lyra repped this.
  25. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid