Out With The Old & In With 7he New - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Nathanial Essex, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Never seen him play, is he worth it?

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I hope this is just a rumor. €60M for this kid isn't sensible with our limited budget.

If this rumor isn't just Roma and agents trying to drive up his value.... this better be Zidane's doing/vision.

I don't know why we would want another project player when we have so many already. Also if we're getting a project player I'd be far more interested in Sancho as an attacker and Lo Celso as a midfielder.

Not another tweener who is an inbetween. We already got Isco.

Deep Pal, Anon., temesgen and 1 other person repped this.
  3. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Out: Bale, Mariano, Lucas, James, Kovacic, Kroos

In: Hazard, Jovic, Son, Eriksen, Militao

Loan: Rodrygo, Brahim, Odegaard, Theo, Vallejo, Lunin

Hazard/Vinicius - Benzema/Jovic - Son/Asensio
    Eriksen/Ceballos - Casemiro/Llorente - Modric/Isco/Valverde
    Marcelo/Reguillon - Ramos/Militao - Varane/Nacho - Carvajal/Odriozola
    Navas/Courtois/Luca​

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Anyone feel there's a good chance that we won't sign another midfielder this summer? ZZ will try to recover Isco as a key player and then we have Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Ceballos, Llorente. Even Fede for bit part role. I don't see a spot opening up unless we sell one of the six excluding Fede.

5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I think there will be at least 2 departures. I don`t see Ceballos staying in any case. As for second name it depends. If Kroos, Modrić and Isco stay, i find it likely that Llorente leaves.

As i said previously i would sell Kroos, send Ceballos and Valverde on loan and bring Eriksen and Lo Celso. Then the only thing that remains is to decide what happens with Isco. In case of fantastic offer i would sell him.

Modrić, Casemiro, Llorente, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Asensio = sounds great

Anon. repped this.
  6. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    Hello. I’m new here. Fan of real since 94-95. Must say that the team, in order to build herself again, and to control champions league must have some important changes. ZZ won’t change the real problem which is the lack of goal. We so this all season. Only massive changes will put us ahead: bale must be sold. He prone to injuries and unstable. Isco and asensio good for squad players only. We must :
    1.propose man city a trade: Isco and bale for de bruyne.
    2.bring hazard.
    3.buy Eriksen (sell Kroos).
    4.striker (maybe jovic).
    Mbappe is not realistic for sad this season. Maybe next year.

What do you think?

7. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I think that will be best. We already have the likes of Isco and Ceballos not getting enough minutes. I would rather see them two, at Asensio, given more time.

8. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Same as last season.. :D

9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Marca has an exclusive interview with Joao Felix and Marca Director Retweeted this. Wonder if it's a precursor to RM links from Marca.

1107052722614865920 is not a valid tweet id

[​IMG]

10. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wanted Jadon Sancho, but he will be very expensive.

The paper is reporting that Manchester United is bidding 80 pounds (90 million euros) for him. But if Dembele went for 130 million euros, I expected him to be between 90 and 130 million. That's a lot for a youngster. He probably wont be playing for Borussia Dortmund next season, I think. We cannot wait for another year.

11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I don't know how Zaniolo can be quoted as €60M when they have Sancho at €90M.

Eddie repped this.
  12. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would probably pay just as much for Sancho as Barca did for Dembele

13. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man I'm kinda tired of projects. Reguilon, Odriozola, Ceballos, Llorente, Isco, Vinicius & Asensio are still projects. We need some manpower and now.

W8W8, Açores57, Deep Pal and 4 others repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    City has first refusal for him so I doubt they will allow Sancho to Utd. He signed the contract with those clauses so it's like James and Bayern. Don't think he'd want to go to City either with Sane, Sterling, Bernardo Silva etc there. Maybe City will prefer to let him go to another foreign club? I think we are most likely to get Hazard if Chelsea can sign players this summer. No chance of signing Sancho if we have Hazard, Vinicius, Asensio and Rodrygo.

15. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Wouldn't he count as a home grown player for city?

I'm.sure they'd prefer selling one of their wingers to get him back.

16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #5966 Saeta Rubia, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Excerpts from Felix Interview:

But when you see that you are linked to great European teams like Madrid, Barcelona, United, Juventus or Chelsea, what do you think?

My dream is always to play in the big teams and in the big competitions, but, as I said, I'm here and I'm very happy in Benfica, which, like those teams, is also a big one in Europe.

And when you hear that they can pay your 120 million termination clause? Are they not crazy figures?

Maybe yes. But I do not understand market or values, these are issues of representatives and presidents. I just play.

Which football attracts you the most, Spanish or English? La Liga or the Premier?

The Spanish.

Are you excited to think that you are being followed by Real Madrid or Barcelona?

I still have not had time to think about that, besides things come naturally, when we least expect.

And for which of the two greats do you prefer, Madrid or Barcelona?

They are two of the best teams in the world, which I follow since I was little. But right now I want to be here, I feel very good in Benfica.

Militao plays for the rival, Porto, and just signed for Madrid, how is it?

He is a very good center back. At his age he has played with the Brazilian national team. He is a fast, technical center, ready ... he is always well positioned and is one of those players that you like to face because it means that we are in the best teams.

https://www.marca.com/primera-plana/2019/03/17/5c8b892f468aeb647a8b4590.html

17. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Felix keeping it political. Doesn't want to burn bridges of either Barca or RM. Both clubs are in need of a striker so better for him not to prefer one over the other until his presser where he'll say he was a fan 20 years before he was born :p

I much prefer a proven goalscorer for now. Cavani is one we should be looking at from the PSG trio. Having Mbappe will be nice and all but we will still be back to square one. What we need more than anything is a guy or two who can bang in 30+ goals in a season

Deep Pal repped this.
  18. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Rodrygo is not ready to play for us next year. Asensio has a great game last night. His future, however, is still uncertain. So I prefer if we can get a new right wide player.

In the last few days, we probably read the same articles about his contract with Man City and Manu's bid for him. I know about the right of refusal. I just don't know how his contract works. But It will be difficult for us to bid for him when there is a 90 million offer on the table. Borussia Dortmund won't accept a 60 million bid from us(Pulisic's prime tag).... not when Perez announced to the whole world that Zidane will have a big budget.

Perhaps, he might stay with Borussia for another year.

Anon. repped this.
  19. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    That new right winger should preferably not be another kid, we’re set in terms of the future; we should try to get the likes of Sane, Mane, Sterling etc... for that position. They’re likely to cost more but they’re proven at the top level and are still in their mid 20 to early 20s so it would be a worthy investment , it would also give the chance to our already purchased kids to grow.

20. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Did his agent arrange the interview with the questions to be asked and the answers to be given [emoji23]

21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Antoine Griezmann has offered himself to a number of Europe's biggest clubs, including Barcelona, but the Catalan club are not contemplating a move for the Atletico Madrid forward, sources have told ESPN FC.

But various sources close to Barcelona have confirmed to ESPN FC that Griezmann is not the type of attacker the club are looking for as they seek a long-term replacement for the 32-year-old Luis Suarez. They favour a younger option. Eintracht Frankfurt's Luka Jovicand Celta Vigo's Maxi Gomez have both been watched.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-t...ources?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Mappe sees himself playing at Real Madrid in the future.
    -He plans to leave, but at a more mature age.
    -He commented to his family: "If I go to Real Madrid with 18 years, what will I do with 23?"

S1na, Excape Goat, madridista_hr and 2 others repped this.
  23. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    There is nothing wrong with that. I also see Mbappe coming here after he is done with PSG in 3 or 4 years.

24. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He’s massively naive (and so is his family) if he thinks he can just leave when he wants to. Unless the Qataris back out of PSG, I don’t see him coming here on his terms, as a top player.

I consider the Mbappe train has long gone, we need to be looking to sign the next best version of such a player.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  25. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    i think it;s massive naive to think he will play all his carrer in PSG. dude is only 20.