Other teams thread part X [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think real madrid are doing a good job. Apart from that goal... The holy trinity of football (iniesta, xavi and messi) are being kept quite.

2. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I agree. Kind of funny to see "superstars" play so disciplined and work hard in defense.

3. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Really thought Madrid were unlucky today. I thought they matched Barca in ability, and it was a much better showing by them this classico than the previous classicos from last year. First goal was quality by Sanchez, but the 2nd goal...meh, just really unlucky. Made a world of difference--kinda made me wish that goal never happened in the first place coz it almost seemed unfair how such a great game with so much potential was more or less decided by a fluke goal.

Btw, have always said and believe Valdes was trash...lol..

4. kimchipride

kimchipride Member

Real Madrid
    South Korea
    Aug 22, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Been avoiding the Real Madrid forums because I was so pissed today.

How the hell does Barcelona beat RM every single time? I feel like they have the mental edge over Real Madrid for beating them the past 4 years. This game was always going to be crucial for RM. Winning or drawing would've been an excellent result for us so I'm pissed to see my side lose and lose the pressure they had on Barca in terms of points.

Barcelona always seem to get freakin lucky it's ridiculous. Even in the Supercopa, Real Madrid should've won it but they had some ridiculous goals that came out of nowhere.

Sorry for venting but I am not a fan of Barcelona and want this empire to be crumbled.

5. gambeta

gambeta Member

Sep 21, 2009
    wth?

6. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    it sucks knowing you're owned

7. Chiwoo

Chiwoo Member

May 14, 2010
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Barcelona is world-class. Admit it. :)

8. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Both teams have equally annoying circle jerking fans. Fcuk all of you. :)

9. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    True! Stop with all that cheesy "Forza barca, Hala madrid" crap hahahah.

I hate Barca fans more though, because they have extremely many bandwagon fans. And they actually defend all of the diving like it's okay. So I find myself rooting for every team that meets them.

10. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It's unbelievable how many plastics have been c*ck riding barca since 08. I thought United at 07-08 was bad but...jeez...

Well, it makes me happy as a United supporter coz I don't have to hear GO MAN U!1!1!!1! CHRISTIANO RONALDO & RONEY THE BEST DUO OF ALL TIME!1!1!!!1

11. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i had a fantastic time at nou camp and the people who were sitting next to me were very welcoming

though i recognize the passion some of you have and understand to a certain extent the rather anonymous medium for us to express our opinions here, i find it comical how some of you display so much vitriol for a team that actually has two korean kids playing in their youth leagues.

i'm def a barca over rm fan if for no other reason that barcelona as a city is way more my vibe than madrid.

to think that david villa can't start over the new sanchez just makes in stand in awe how deep these squads are. amazing stuff and good for me as a soccer fan.

12. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    dude we all know Barca is the best in the world. They have the best starters and bench in the world. Most of us admire pep and his squad. How can you not lol.

every sport has what i call "winner's envy". Some of us side with the winners some of us side against the dynastic clubs. Its as easy as that. The media profit millions selling that Ronaldo vs. Messi stuff. In the end it's for your entertainment. The oldest marketing strategy in all sports. Top dog vs. Under dog.

NBA = Lakers. Baseball = used to be Yankee's (i don't watch baseball anymore so i don't know whats what.) In the PL, everybody hates Manchester United. Long time ago people hated the Patriots (NFL).

I don't like Barca cause #1 they beat PJS's Manchester United twice. #2 those damn divers annoy the hell out of me.

13. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yes, Barca are worldclass. No doubt about that. But it is getting tiresome that Barca almost always wins. I myself feel that it's not that exciting that they crush everything in their way. Don't get me wrong I do respect them for that. But it's just annoying.

But like I've said before, it's the plastic fans that annoys me the most. And of course the diving.

Yes it's great that they have koreans playing there. But so far it's only youth players. I'll love Barca in the future if they play in their A team. And yes that would make me a plastic fan, but only when our players are playing. Kind of like how I couldn't care less for United/Arsenal/Sunderland etc when our players aren't playing. Bolton is a great example of that.

14. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    right there with you, brother

15. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Im gonna root for Chelsea to win the CL this year. They have world class strikers and midfielders but a shaky defence. If they focus on that aspect I can certainly see Chelsea winning it. The match against Valencia was one of their most perfect games for a long time. The win against City just then was pretty solid as well.
    I like how Romeu always plays as well because he is very good. I dont know how much he costed but Chelsea made a very good buy with Romeu.

16. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Juan mata was a good buy too. Expensive but you got what you paid for. Villa-Boas is doing a good job bringing different players into Chelsea. Dang they got Romeu for cheap. Wiki says four year contract worth 5 million. So un-Chelsea like.

Whats up with Torres? i stopped following much of Chelsea's developments after Torres joined the team. They had a pretty long slump period since then.

17. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  18. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It's unbelievable how many plastics have been c*ck riding Man Utd since 94' ;)

19. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Not me! I <33 man u & ronney

20. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    u r a ghey

21. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    :mad::mad: I H8 BS FORUMZ CUZ PPL LIKE U ARE ALWYS SO OFFENSIVE TO PPL LIK ME

can't troll properly...

22. KiChungWon

KiChungWon Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Your Heart <3
    Club:
    Seattle
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No, I thought that was a very good attempt at being troll-like.

=

23. Libertas

Libertas Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Balotelli might be a prick but there's no denying that he's good.

24. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  25. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Koreans kids saying "we" about United or Barca and using "aye" when talking about PL... Funny things you see if you stick around these board.. almost as funny as when hyphenated Korean-somethings get angry defensive about their adopted nationalities (order of ridiculousness low to high: US, Germany, Argentina/Spain, Canada), or when English speaking Koreans get insecure around Korean Americans... Japan board full of defensive whapanese non-Japanese is also funny to me. What I do miss are the Persians. Poor bastards. They had a good team and good players.