Other Teams [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by shiboboo, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everyone is freaking out about this backheel pass by Van Persie. Meanwhile Totti is literally doing this on a weekly basis.
    [​IMG]

2. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Totti will never get the respect he deserves, that's the sacrifice he made by staying with Roma.

porreca repped this.
  3. Romanista89

Romanista89 Member+

Jun 8, 2010
    Glasgow, UK
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That is why we on here were all shown the light, to enlighten those who do not see. I'm always pestering friends with Totti's moment of magic such as this video:

Those that still cannot see it after that aren't worth wasting breath on. His unquestionable talent is beyond a matter of opinion.

Andreas, Vulpinous, La Magica and 2 others repped this.
  4. wm72

wm72 Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    New York
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'd probably rank them just behind Juve (I think Marchisio is often very underrated).

I had wanted Roma to buy Valero for a long time. Loved watching him play with Cazorla etc at Villarreal.

I think when Pizarro, Valero and Aquilani are all healthy, they're about as fun to watch as any midfield three in Europe. Problem is that's not too often.

5. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Romanista89 On another forum I post at where it's primarily EPL fans I posted that same video when they were all gushing over RVP. It really is a shame how little recognition he gets. He scores an absolute screamer and all I'm reading are comments trying to delegitimize him for his tackle. Even though Pirlo said after the game it was an accident and that Totti apologized right away.

6. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Epl is the equilvelent to mainstream music

7. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    i was right. best week in serie A so far.