Other Team News Part III

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by MatthausSammer, May 15, 2016.

1. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, the Bayern top brass are embarrassments. Why does Hoeneß think it is his business to gratuitously talk shit about unrelated, absent third parties like Bernat or Özil? This is just cowardly.

chewz, TimBenneth, hava and 1 other person repped this.
  2. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Because Uli is an unfiltered asshole.

3. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Schurrle scored a wonder goal yesterday, but Fulham are struggling. Dembele was whistled at for Barca. I hope the current youngsters are taking stock of how Dembele is fairing.

4. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    “He tells it like it is & isn’t PC” which apparently is “cool” in some social demographics these days.... [emoji849]

5. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Football can be a cruel sport. Yarmolenko out for 6 months after an Achilles tendon surgery. For sound recovery times this could be the end of his season at West Ham

6. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We are officially in a rebuild/transition cycle...you all are the clear favorites against us. If you win, I hope it’s by a HUGE margin. This isn’t on the coach alone, it’s time to purge players....

I see FCBAYERN are competing for the CL final in 2021...I look forward to seeing Robbery take the field for it...[emoji849]

7. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    This is why I wouldn't be particularly cheerful if BVB were to win this season. Bayern are having a bad season and we're merely taking advantage of the situation, there's no merit in that. Snatching the Bundesliga from Bayern at the top of their game, now THAT would be a real achievement.

8. MtnGardener

MtnGardener Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Jul 21, 2017
    Some people are hard to please. You can only beat the competition on front of you, and no one goes back and says "sure Bayern have 27 titles, but 7 of those were in years where the competition was weak".

chewz, y-lee-coyote, hava and 1 other person repped this.
  9. MtnGardener

MtnGardener Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Jul 21, 2017
    It must be nice to be so used to winning that being four points back in 2nd place, with a head-to-head coming up, you can write off the season. I hope you are right :)

10. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I’ll still be supporting and buying their kits...even the mint green one that the dipsh*t ultras are distracted with while the team is in turmoil, the kind I don’t recall since Klinsmann. The upside is that the remaining plastics should have left by the end of the season.

11. Scheherazade

Scheherazade Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    You sound like you support a team that has been relegated for years. Didnt Bayern just win seven titles in a row?

BVBFNM repped this.
  12. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #2912 Boandlkramer, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    The level of turmoil is as bad as I’ve seen it since at least Magath or Klinsmann. Over a decade since we have looked this vulnerable.

The FO has a large part to play in this as well. When your biggest signing of the year is some 17 year old kid from the MLS......

Don’t get me started on #footballeaks what a betrayal....#ULIKHRaus

13. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Barca was being outclassed and Dembélé looked atrocious after coming on as a sub...until he volleyed a cracker for the equalizer. The Ousmane Dembélé experience.

14. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Uli and Kalle don't give two shits about the fans. What's the most they've done? Subsidize some fan tickets? Bellow about not increasing ticket prices? The guy likes to take credit for the smallest of things. Meanwhile, he takes hefty bribes from the middle east. It pisses of me off to no end that he's using the goodwill of the fans to benefit himself financially.

Watzke apparently knew about football leaks. But I highly doubt he was fully in support when his beloved club wasn't part of the inner circle who couldn't get relegated. The only way I can believe that he was in support was if there was some promise that BVB would be amongst the founders in a few years.

Bayern are a despicable club. They bulied Lisa Müller into deleting her Instagram post. Made her apologize to Nico Kovac. But it's all for show. If they lose next week, they'll gladly fire him.

15. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    Quite a few big clubs wanted Adams but I agree for a club like Bayern they need bigger signings.

16. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Uli and Kalle should consider resigning....Uli’s return was purely an emotional decision....smh

The Lisa Müller thing is pathetic. Apparently she removed all references to Thomas from her Insta. I’d rather not read too much into that. Either way, not a good look.

17. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah I read that on Bild too. Bullying a wag like that is just erbärmlich. This week is going to be interesting. I doubt Kalle is going to be sleeping much.

18. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's embarrassing that Bayern actually posted a release expressly referring to Lisa Müller. She was getting antsy with her hubby on the bench, so what. Such a petty response, totally in line with all of the random potshots they've been taking at other parties who have little to do with FC Bayern München.

MatthausSammer and Boandlkramer repped this.
  19. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Indefensible...

20. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So Bayern want Oliver Kahn in their management. Thats great. This is a guy who already has a short fuse, bit one of our players, aimed a kick at another. How many more do they want to add to that list of convicts, crooks, wife beaters, rapists etc.?

21. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]
    You said rape twice

22. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No, you read rape twice.

23. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

24. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I would celebrate Kahn climbing the ranks in management at Bayern. If his commentary is anything to go by, he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

25. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bayern Munich are a complete mess and it's wonderful.

Uli came out guns blazing against Paul Breitner who criticized the club publicly on TV saying what they are doing by attacking the media is weak and arrogant and has destroyed the successes of the last 8 years or so. Uli banned him from their VIP area.

Apparently, Paul had a contract with Bayern as a representative for the club to make TV and media appearances so naturally Uli took his statements to heart.

Meanwhile Robben has confirmed that he's leaving at the end of the season. Uli says Ribery will also likely be gone and there will be a transfer offensive at the end of the season.

Other media outlets are saying that Boateng, Hummels, Müller and that guy called Wagner are also on the chopping block. Moreover James wants to leave. Ramsey was supposed to arrive since Arsenal didn't give him a new contract but that's scuppered. Pavard was supposed to come as well so that deal might be done.

Lewandowski was pretty shortsighted to stick around. He'd have won the CL with Real had he left. He'd just have had to play second fiddle to Ronaldo for one year.