Other Team News Part III

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by MatthausSammer, May 15, 2016.

1. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    They always find a way to bottle it, so don't get your hopes up.
    IDGAF.

2. TimBenneth

TimBenneth Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Uruguay
    May 10, 2017
    Honestly man ... I worry about you ...

lamcam repped this.
  3. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
  4. TimBenneth

TimBenneth Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Uruguay
    May 10, 2017
    May 1, 2018
    The only thing that would have made Bayern's ousting better would have been if that pigfocker Hoeneß and that scumbag Rummenigge had both been dragged onto the pitch of the Bernabeu, beaten to a bloody pulp and had shit forced down their throats. Same goes for several Bayern players like Ribery and Vidal.

TOD DEM FC BAYERN!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell do you want Atlético to be successful slash? F uck 'em, they are a scumbag Spanish club. I almost expect you to change your allegiance to them any moment. As for the Europa League I know you hate it but does that mean we should throw away our only shot at silverware this season? Hell no.

Feb 23, 2018
    F uck Bayern and f uck anyone who proudly supports them.

Monday at 7:39 PMNEW
    I'm not a Werder Bremen fan at all, but Pizarro can go f uck himself for all I care. He ditched Bremen whenever it suited him and Bremen fans still welcomed him back with open arms, which would've been OK if it only happened once, but he did it again and again, which makes Bremen fans look like a woman with no sense of worth who keeps welcoming back her unfaithful husband knowing he'll continue to cheat on her.

U need to chill man ... is weed legal in your country ? Smoke a spliff or two ... u seem pretty stressed out dude.

5. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    If you need to know, I live in the shithole known as Venezuela. So believe it or not, my angry online rants are currently the only thing that helps take my mind off the dire situation I'm in. It's not just football, I also spend time on other websites discussing other things unrelated to football.
    *sigh* I wish I could leave this country never to return nor hear anything from it, but I have neither the employment qualifications, nor the contacts nor the means, economic or otherwise to do so.
    I shouldn't have posted this much about myself but felt the need to.

6. TimBenneth

TimBenneth Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Uruguay
    May 10, 2017
    i hear u man ... might help ...

Cris 09 repped this.
  7. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Congratulations to Eintracht Frankfurt for winning their fifth DFB-Pokal against all odds, their first in 30 years. Take note rest of the Bundesliga, never let yourself be intimidated by those scumbags from München. The faces of Ribery, Vidal, Alaba, Rodríguez, Martínez, Coman, Alcantara, Hoeneß and Rummenigge right now are pure gold.

Now please Eintracht Frankfurt, don't disappoint and make a deep run in next season's Europa League, the Bundesliga needs it.

TOD DEM FC BAYERN!!!!!!!!!!!

8. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Frankfurt win the Cup and score almost directly after Bayern could/should have gotten a penalty in the last minute. One of the (few) instances where a 50:50 decision (or rather higher in Bayern's favor) didn't go their way. I would have probably given the pen. Not as clear as our stolen goal of that final if there had been a video ref, but still.

MatthausSammer repped this.
  9. Quigs

Quigs Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Watched the match with little interest , expecting Bayern to win easily .
    Great game , congratulations Frankfurt , after last seasons , deserved .
    Lemondowski and Hummels , happy for you

hava and MatthausSammer repped this.
  10. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I already posted that a scumbag club like Bayern deserves these sorts of injustices and worse. F uck Bayern.

11. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kovac made a good account of himself against his future team.

Congrats to Frankfurt. They deserved it. I think some of my players checked out for the World Cup after the Home leg against Madrid...

Frankfurt capitalized on their chances and Bayern was wasteful once again. Hopefully Kovac surprises me and takes the team up a notch. But I don’t have high expectations next year as I have a feeling he’s just a placeholder.

12. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Liverpool equalizes but unbelievable how Karius blew it when he gave Real the lead. What a failure on such a level.

13. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    he and burki can hold hands

14. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Yeah, we surely know how it feels to have a goalie with moments of brilliance coupled with mistakes that one cannot explain. I'd still take Bürki over Karius who also seems mentally very weak. In that regard, not a surprise he crumbles on the highest level.

15. thisisthelife

thisisthelife Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Burki or Karius? I'd take neither. It is like comparing two turds and pondering over which one is better. They are both turds, the difference is non existent.

16. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Rosicky has hung up his boots and retired. I was a huge fan of Rosicky. He could have been one of the best in the world if it wasn't for injuries.

17. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Ronaldo is just incredible. He is only behind Pele for me.

Sadly Raphael was really bad. His positioning was good and that's a positive but his passing was awful as was his crossing and constantly gave the ball away.

hava and Boandlkramer repped this.
  18. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hate him on Madrid, so much more likeable on the NT

19. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I can't remember seeing a team getting carried hard like that. Still, I don't see Portugal making it far in the tournament.
    And yes, Guerreiro was a disappointment. At the Euro, he was a bright spot so I hope it's only the lack of match practice.

20. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Watching Delaney again today. He really is such an average player and it infuriates me the board bought him. It annoys me further that he was bought first when they should have prioritised other positions before a central midfielder.

We need a striker desperately
    Then a CB
    Then a right back
    Then a goal keeper
    And only then a CM

Instead we wasted 20 million Euros. Bremen must he laughing.

thisisthelife, MatthausSammer and Quigs repped this.
  21. Quigs

Quigs Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Delaney very ordinary for Denmark . Guerreiro also was poor against Spain .

22. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Yeh Raphael was terrible, but he was good when we bought him. I thought he had an excellent Euros. I would give him one more year.

Delaney on the other hand is average when we bought him and very little chance of ever being more.

I hear Draxler is starting so Reus might be on the bench tomorrow. It's not a good world cup for the Dortmund players so far.

23. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    An embarrassing and potentially very costly loss for Germany. Loew' s ridiculous loyalty to players past their best has cost him again. The good news is that this has happened early rather than later, but the bad news is this means they could face Brazil.

Loew needs some courage and to switch to 4-3-3. He needs to also tell his full backs to stop being so arrogant and pushing up so far.

The team start the next game should be

Neuer
    Kimmich--Boateng--Hummels--Hector
    Gundogan--Goretzka--Kroos
    Muller--Werner--Reus

Possibly Suele for Baoteng and Rudy for Gundogan.

Khedira and Ozil don't deserve to start.

Muller should also be on a lance chance saloon. It's looking like madness not taking Sane now.

24. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    On another note, Akanji had a very good game against Brazil. Strong on the ball and composed throughout most of the game.

kbvb repped this.
  25. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Akanji was superb. What a great investment for the future, I don't think the team will miss Sokratis all that much.

Germany (Löw) was just really naive in the way they went about the match. They kept on getting shredded on the counter by Vela, Lozano, and Chicharito, who exploited the space left behind by Kimmich. I mean, when Mesut Özil is somehow the last man back in a 1v1 against Chucky Lozano, you're definitely cooked. The attackers weren't particularly bad, but I would definitely bring back Gündogan in place of Khedira next match. A middling Sweden and a somewhat disheveled Korea won't cause them many problems.